Forty Nine : Aggreements and Regrets

(A/N Follow, Share, Comment, And Vote!!)

(I just want to remind you guys that One Of The Marcoses (OOTM) are close to its end. ♡)

Luis POV

Me and my friends had fun talking and catching up. It's been a long time since we haven't been together and talked. So there is a lot of talk. How can it be if Sandro is still here who is also someone who says too much.

"Me and Luna will just get something in my car." I say goodbye to my friends.

"Dang man! Maybe later Luna mas mauna pa yang si Luna sa Ate niya na mag dalang tao huh. Yari ka kay tito Joaquin." Jake said teasingly.

"Napaka angas mo talaga pare, isipin niyo he plans to make his first child in a car." Bryan said and high fived Marcus.

"Shut up you crazy people." I answered the. I went to where Luna was sitting and made her stand up. I looked at Cali. "Cali, we will be gone for just a moment."

She smiled at me. "Go lang."

I pulled Luna out. It was obvious on her face that she was confused as to what was going on because we were not going to the elevator to go to my car.

But I pulled her into a CR here at the hospital instead.

"L-Luis why did you bring me here? I thought you were going to get something from your car? When did you become a CR car?" She asked me straight.

I locked the door immediately. "Let's stop this, Luna." I calmly told her.

The confusion on her face was obvious. "Huh? Stop which Luis?"

"This, that's all."

"You mean let's finish our plan?" She smirked at me.

I shook my head and held her by the arm.

"Damn it Luis! It hurts! What the hell!" She screamed at me in pain.

"I said, Let's stop, Luna." My jaws tightened. "Let's stop your stupidity, our stupidity!"

"What the hell do you mean stupidity huh?! Enlighten me!" She shouted again.

I chuckled. "Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, Luna. I don't want to pretend! You don't feel sorry for your sister, do you? Cali did nothing but be a good sister to you! So what? This is what you're going to pay her for?"

"Let's not forget that you agreed with my plans! You agree and you're helping me, Luis!" He shouted.

"I know and I'm regretting habing connections with you! But now I'm the one pretending that I love you and we're together! Are you going crazy Luna? You're taking revenge on your own sister. I don't want to play with Cali and Sandro anymore! They're my friends!" I shouted back to Luna.

She laughed like a crazy woman. "Correction, they are both your friends. I know you love my sister, but Sandro is your friend who is the one she truly loves. Because you are crazy about Ate, you agreed to this agreement. You don't accept that Sandro is cheating on you with Ate Even if you don't say it, I know it, Luis. Because you.agreed.to.this!"

"You are really crazy Luna. I love your sister, Yes! But I realized that because I love your sister and she loves my friend, I can let her go to be happy! What about you Luna? Can you sacrifice Do you feel love for a woman of your blood? Answer me!"

"Putangina Luis! Why are you doing this!"

"Because you started this shit!" I poked him while saying that. "You are delusional, selfish and stupid creature! Remember that."