Sixteen : Rest Day

Cali's POV

"I- I dont know what to say about that tito." I said before laughing like nothing is going on between me and sandro.

He chuckled. "One day. One day you'll see what I'm talking about, cali." Then patted my shoulders.

Me and tito bong cherish our time together. Talking about what has been going on in our own lives. But mostly political terms. He have been ranting about how excited he is for me to graduate and finally serve filipino people like what the marcoses and my family have been doing.

Sabi pa nga niya 'Apo lakay and my lolo must be watching me and sandro at heaven with a smile on their faces.'

Pero i know na they are also proud on what their sons have achieved and become.

We joked around and make fun of each others embarassing stories and laugh our ass off. Not until someone cleared its throat.

Me and tito bong looked whos behind us and saw...

Sandro..

"Oh sandro. What do you need?" Tito bong asked his son.

Sandro smiled. "Ahh... Tito joaquin is looking for you. He had something to tell you ata dad."

Tito bong stood up and looked at me. "It was nice talking to you, iha." He said. "And... You'll see what i mean kanina." Then send a wink to me before making his way inside the house. Leaving me and sandro alone in the pool side.

"Hey.." I start off.

He sat at the couch near the pool. "Hi.. So.. What did you and dad talked about? Seems a bit of a serioud talk, huh."

I giggle. "I actually don't know.."

I was waiting for his reply. But he choosed to stay silent.

So i looked behind me and saw him staring at me with a none expression face.

"Are you okay?" I stood up and walk towards him. "What's up sandro?"

He put both his hands on my waist, pull me down in his lap and hugs me tight. "I miss you..."

I giggled. "I miss you too... Even though we just saw each other like what.... two or three days ago?"

"Kahit na." Sabay hikbi naman niya.

Then i put my arms around the back of his neck.

"Bakit hindi mo ako binibisita sa bahay. I feel so lonely."

Yes, hindi pa ulit ako nakakabalik sa bahay ni sandro since the day na nalasing ako. Me, my family, and even sandros family have been really busy these past week. As dad said last two big campaigns nalang before the election and it was our hometowns, Ilocos and Davao. Alot of interviews, campaigns, outreach, and other events have been going on.

Hindi ko lang talaga alam kung bakit parang hindi napapagod si sandro sa mga events na nagaganap. You know, he seems like too energetic inside but when you look at him parang pagod na pagod na talaga.

"Im sorry.."

"Its fine. Basta promise me na you will come and visit me sometime." He stated and tapped my nose. A habit he always do since then.

"I promise." And we did a pinky promise.

Umalis naman ako sa pagkakaupo sa hita niya at baka may makakita pa saamin. Hindi pa talaga namin sinasabi in our parents na we confessed our feelings for each other na. Kase alam niyo naman. The issue between me and my sister. Mahirap na. Baka magsimula ang world war three ng wala sa oras.