Thirteen : PolSquad?

Cali's POV

"Let me go out first." Sandro said.

We arrived here on Tagaytay and its almost lunch time. Maaga naman kami umalis and nakaconvoy pa kami so iwas sa traffic.

He hops out the van first and then i followed. When i arrived the door of the van sandro was by the door hands out like kanina. Trying to offer his hands as support again.

But medias starts making their way towards us which alarms me. Because them seeing me and sandro together and holding hands will make them go crazy and ask alot of questions kahit na hindi tungkol sa candidacy ng parents namin.

I was about to let go of his hands but he holds it tighter for me not to go away without him. I looked at him with a confuse look and he just gave me those smiles again. Uh this bit--.. No language cali..

Thankfully securitys are faster than medias. As they arrived they made a circle to protect us lalo na si dad and tito. Lights flashing. People yelling. And medias asking random questions and putting their mics infront of our face randomly.

Sandro holds my hand tigther and trying to pull me closer to him. I didnt even tried na lumayo hindi din ako makakagalaw kase pinagsisiksikan na kame and if i will hihilahin niya ulit ako because he knows how hes stronger than me.

"Are you okay?" He quickly asked when we reached our seats. They made us sit at the stage with our dads, other vandidates and their own childs that they bring here today.

I nod without making eye contact. "Yeah."

But he holds my face and make me look at his direction. "Are you sure?"

Then i nod again. "I said yes sandro."

"Hey! You guys need to stop acting like this while im with you. Alam niyo ba na naleleft out ako?" Reklamo ni simon and sit to tito bong.

The seat position is like this. Tita Risa Hontiveros-empty seat-Me- Sandro-Dad-Tito-Simon-Senator Lacson and his son-Mr. De guia- his daugther Karen that i havent met. And looking forward on talking ang hangng out with her because she seems to be a nice woman.... like me....

Tita risa is alone?Wheres luis? Wait... why am i looking for him--.. moving on.

I saw Angelica at the side of the stage right beside tito bongbongs personal assitant Michael. Being ready whenever dad will need her. She waved at me with a wide smile so i gave it back too. She is deffinately enjoying being besides Michael huh.

People starts talking and introducing each people that are on the stage. Starts praising the candidates and saying good stuff about them and what they have made for the country. People yelling as a support on what people have said. Showing how greatfull they are.

But people and medias starts yelling at the middle of the campaign. And security making a circle for someone. But who? Almost everyones attention turned to the happenings. I havent seen who has it but i can hear sandro sigh very deeply. Sino ba kase to?

Tita risa stoods up and ask for the mic sa speaker ng campaign. "Look at the late Luis Hontiveros!" Tita risa yelled then people starts to laugh. But me and sandro stayed silent. Ohh frick. Was the sit next to me for him?

"Mom stop!" Luis yeld in the crowds. People laughs more now.

He reached the stage and bow at the crowd. Maybe proud because on how him and his mom made the people laugh their ass off. He made shake hands with the people sitting on the stage. Him and sandro did a manly hug which i find uncomfortable and akward for them. Knowing they must be threatening each other in their own minds secretly. Wow ganda mo teh?