𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙳

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

Another day, another slap in the face.

What a nice start for a 7 years old kid.

"Why did you slap me again. For no crappy reasons."

"Because I want to. And get ready, the baby is going to get out of mama's puss."

The blonde started getting ready with his long haired blonde big brother. Today they are getting ready for their younger brother to get busted out of their mom's kitty.

The two blondes got out of their own rooms, then ate and left. His big brother that is older than him by two years, and now the youngest that is 2 years younger than him.

What a disastrous blonde life he have. They're all blonde anyways. So who?

Their father is waiting for them outside, the oldest big bro being in the shotgun while yeah, him of course at the back seat duh.

"C'mon Randou and Ran, your mom are probably waiting while having contractions."

[Thank you for that comment! ^]

They just nodded and now inside the car. The ride to the hospital is quiet as fuck, just the car engine or whatever that is.

For God given sake, their mother is already on labor just as they arrived. Their father just left them at the waiting room or whatever that is again.

After just at least three hours of waiting, he felt a head lay on his right shoulder. Oh boy, it's his bratty older brother.

Hours have passed and an evident crying of a child echoed throughout the hallway, it even woke the sleeping braided blonde that is laid on his shoulder.

"Randou, Ran! Get inside, your brother's out!"

Their father peeked out of the door and that's their cue to just at least peek also, and maybe because they're not allowed inside yet.

Several hours again passed, now it's him who fell asleep.... leaning beside the door room. When his father saw this, he felt kinda weird, because that's how he first met their mother.

"...ou... Randou...! Wake up... The private room for your mom and the baby is finally set, we can go inside now. Ran is already there."

I hate this....

His mom lit up when he saw his second child, and made a motion of him going near. Then they just saw him stare at the new born and what he did next shocked them, but the eldest of the siblings just cackled.

*smack*

Yes he indeed smack the baby's face, full on palm. Not too much tho. He got pinched in the ear by their mom because of what he did.

"What's its name?"

"It's not an 'it' dear, and his name is Rindou..!"

"Oh... okay. Can I go home now? I'm pretty tired."

"I know damn well I am not the one that popped out a child, mister."

He just shrugged it off and went to the couch area that is beside the bathroom door, sitting beside his older brother.

They are just listening to the two elders baby the child, since it is a child. It's not like any other day for Ran, as he already got this much scene from his second brother.

Ran is 5 years old, Randou is 3 years old.

While the new born is new born.

As a child, the Haitani families are such intelligence. They are such a blessing to others, like if you see them smile, you'll be even lucky if it's genuine.

But most of the kids didn't turned out like their kind loving parents, they're menaces. Especially the older and the youngest.

After the youngest, Rindou turned 3 years old, he became more of a menace. Just like his 7 years old eldest brother, unlike the 5 years old middle child, he just laze around their neighborhood.

He doesn't go run around and baton someone elses head, if ever he'll even just help them get up after what his brothers did.

But that's just a little imagination, actually.... whenever he sees his brothers tormenting people again... it just doesn't bother him again.

After all, he is also receiving what the others are receiving, it's just much worst.. Although his younger brother is just watching, the eldest does the work.

The parents are always busy, just leaving money on their night stands. What an irresponsible parents they, not even spending an hour little for their childrens.

Childrens that are killing each other.

What a bunch of menace.

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍|𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝...

✍︎𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙