𝙵𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴

×Post-Timeskip×Ran: 29 years oldRandou: 28 years oldRindou: 27 years old

×Post-Timeskip×
Ran: 29 years old
Randou: 28 years old
Rindou: 27 years old

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

Why are we here again?

Right now they are at the Mizo Middle, they literally barged in. He also trampled some third years as they tried to pull his perfectly healthy hair, while Draken also did the same since they got him pissed.

"Takemicchi! There you are! C'mon get out of there...~"

{I'mma change a lot here. Since it's only the timeleap that I'll follow(◠‿◕)}

Now that they are outside the classroom, they managed to create quite a crowd. They literally stole a kid out of their own classroom.

Blondie better be grateful... We bailed him out of hell.

They took Takemicchi out of his classroom... Like said they created quite a crowd.. much to his likeness.

A

girl with a pink peach colored hair went closer to them, they saw how she went in between of the front of Dou and Mikey.

*SMACK*

The whole smack echoed through the hallway... they first thought that it's Mikey who got slapped, but actually...

"Why the fuck did you hit me!? For no reason!?"

"Taking Takemichi-kun out of school just to bully him is out of the line! Everytime he goes back, he always have some bruises... and I am sure you three are at fault!"

"Hah!? Don't make us laugh now!"

Draken stepped in when the peach haired girl went and grabbed Takemichi and just turned around to bail. Unfortunately for them, Draken caught her wrist.

W

oman's slaps stings... This hurts more than the time I got beaten by a baton of Ran...