𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴

×I am back! Sorry for not being active here!!×

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

He is... pissed.

His older brother went to visit him so suddenly in the middle of the night. Well with the youngest also.

They saw how his hairstyle has changed, well for that is still undyed.. healthy and always taken care of.

"Oh? You styled your hair... still don't like the idea to dye your hair with us huh..."

The taunting provoking tone of his older brother, Ran, is going around his mind. Of course he is not going to dye his hair, it's perfectly fine!

"Big brother Randou, you should just join us... and move back to Roppongi... Your light blonde hair is too bright to look at."

"Oh shut it there chicken. Your fucking hair looks like a mess... and my hair is healthy, having a dye on it will ruin it."

"Ch-chicken!?"

A loud laughter went around the hallow living room. They glanced on who it is, well who is it? That's sarcasm.

It's Ran. Surpise.

"Get out. Now out out out!"

He shooed them out of the house and soon he locked it more securely. He went back to bed, not really sleeping, just... reading an adventure genre manga.

The next day he went to visit the bank and take out a few cash out of his card... not the black card. He went and get some fair amount of money, he then soon went to where Mikey and Draken would be.

He saw the duo on the side, Mikey eating a sweet pastry, while Draken have some kind of a I'm tired of someone look. Totally not of Mikey.

"Hey... care to join? I got nun to do."

"Huh? Sure. It's not like this shrimp here will care."

"Rood, Kenchin. And hi Dou-chin!"

"Hn."