𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

A meeting is called in for tonight, again Randou grumbled. Hating the idea of having such a meeting while he is eating his dinner.

His desserts dango will have to wait in the fridge for a little while. He went over to his captain, Smiley, with his younger twin, Angry.

Honestly their bond makes Dou reminds him his two brothers bonds... except THAT parts.. Both are menace...

To tell, Randou Haitani is the only sane mortal in their family.. And he would gladly to keep that.

"How you doin' Dou?"

"Mildly fine... except for the fact that you guys made me trap my dango in the fridge."

"Oh well sorry..hahaha, but this meeting is very important.."

"Angry...-san? Wanna step down the platform for the mean time?"

The blue cotton candy haired boy just nodded and followed Randou down the stairs, while Smiley is there lounging with the other captains.

Specifically, he is the only member of the 4th division that is close to the twins... He have the guts to talk to the devil twins, as what the others says.

"Hey undercut blonde... are they still not here? Mikey and Draken."

"Randou-san it's Chifuyu, and no they are still not here."

Dang it. I wanna eat my dango...

He saw the 2nd division captain walk out to the front of the shrine. Only to see at least bunch of other blondes.

The 3rd division captain and his vice captain walked over to the front, only for Takemichi to get kicked.

The two got called out by Draken and that made them say sorry then soon stopped. Takemichi got explained to why this meeting is held and also to why the 3rd division captain is technically on edge right now.