𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

The three Haitani brothers are right now lounging in the middle child's house. Again made him irritated.

"When will you stop going here every weekend. You're emptying my fridge too fast."

"The food you always buy is the best. Bare with it."

Ran retorted back. Just because he is the oldest doesn't mean he get to have the rules over them, mostly him!

He just left both of them, as Mikey called for him in an abandoned wearhouse with a few others. Bears to hate already that his brothers is here, and now he have to socialize again...

"Mikey. What is it that you also called for the new member? He's probably not even special."

"It's not that Pah, he's smart so he can help us! He might even help with the Moebius shit."

The others just silenced with the statement of their commander. He is helpful, that's why Mikey comes to him and ask him to tag along.

"...I....am...here...bleh" A haggard blonde went over to the four peoples direction. He looks tired and hungry but the others ignored it.

They continued talking and planning on what to do with Moebius, which took over 30 minutes. Going over opinions to opinions, especially with Randous'. Since his is more optional and not irrational like Peh or Pah.

But suddenly their topic changed to the new member.

"Say Dou-chin... do you have any siblings..??"

This caught him off guard, but him being him he didn't show it. He tends to be good at judging people and hiding his tended emotions, he learned it from his father.