𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

He doesn't really need to go to school, he dropped out after all. Well, him and his brothers dropped out.

It's not like they wanted to drop out, it's just that school is another day of boring hell. He escaped the taunting of his new gang commander and left to go to the salon.

He needs a new hairstyle. His hair is literally long like his big brother. He would want it to be styled a little.

His hair got styled just perfect, enough to not really run all the way to his face. (Picture above, credits to; whatadraggo on twitter)

He managed with the new hairstyle, but getting called for a meeting in the middle of eating? That's just straight up rude.

"ANNOUNCEMENT! WE ARE TODAY TO SOLVE AN INFIGHT THAT IS HAPPENING NEAR THE MIZO MIDDLE BY SOME WADDLE IN OUR GANG! WE DO NOT CONDONE INFIGHT OR ANY BETTING FIGHTS!"

"Draken... you know we can just beat him up right.."

He suddenly wanna run away after seeing his division captain. Unknown information.. he got thrown in the 4th division with the devil twins.

He likes the blue but the peach? He crazyy man.. but they get along for only like 3 minutes.. then that's it. He can't even talk to the blue without having to go pass the peach...

Oh how he wish he have that kind of relationship... Well his brothers are full of prideful fucks anyways...

"Dou-chin.. the meeting ended.. are you not going home yet? New hair? nice choice."

"thanks commander... but i will be going now then..."

He left after bowing and also to his division captain and vice. Well.. he just wanna lay down in bed and just that's it..

Fun fact.. he just like the comfy pillow that he bought with his fathers black card. He will spend all that for consumptions... for all the times that he felt alone without a parents hold... and warmth..

'Time to make father's pockets hurt! Well I feel privilege for the only one in us three to have a black card... coool...'

After a day, he left to go to Shibuya cause why not. He saw some weird guys playing or more likely assaulting a whatever or whoever they are.

He went closer since he is a nice man. What he saw is a light blonde female, also have a light yellow eyes.

"Oi. What are you doing with the girl?"

"Why? Wanna join us?"

Now that he got a closer look, there is about three guys. In his eyes, they are just punks that wants nothing but superiority. He and his brothers are fairly good at judging others...

"Nope. But it seems like you three are harassing my friend over here. Care to give her to me with a nice talk?"

"Hah!? You think we'll just give you this slut for free!?"

He took the girl in his hold and moved her to his back. He went in front of the girl with his left hand laid to stop them from going to the girl's direction. He put both his palms on the face of the first two that is supposed to be the slaves of the other.

He slapped a good palm on them, the same thing he did when he first saw his baby brother.. Except stronger..

It even created a big mark of his palm. The leader or whoever that mortal is, ran away leaving his two other companions, that is passed out on the dirty cement floor.

"You think you can go home by yourself now?"

"I can defend myself... but I am grateful because I can't think rationally that time. Name's Ema."

"Nice to meet'ya Ema. Names Dou."

The girl named Ema just left after bowing and saying thank you for at least four times. He kicked the two passed out punks back on the dark alley and just took out his spray sanitizer and sprayed it in his palms.

Stay sanitize mortals!

-Randou Haitani

⌫𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍|𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍|𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛

➪𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝...

✍︎𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙

thoughts; italics
'muttering'; italics with apostrophes
"talking"; bold|italics with ditto mark