𝙿𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝚄𝙿

×Timeskip×Ran: 17 years oldRandou: 16 years oldRindou: 15 years old

×Timeskip×
Ran: 17 years old
Randou: 16 years old
Rindou: 15 years old

||Do you get it? It's because their birth years and months. It does not clash, making them look like their gap is just a year, yeah I am not explaining that...||

||I picked letter A. Since it's about two, which is the majority. And what I mean by 300 words, is about 300-500 ig? And I'll upload daily.. I'll have a break for a day, then post the next day. I hope you guys are okay with this condition. Wish me luck that my card is like high grades or average( ◜‿◝ )||

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

They're in their middle school, particularly the two younger ones but yeah. School... is hell.

Everything about that is hell. While he focuses on school(which is before), his brothers prioritize on being the best in their region. Basically what's the point?

Now he is at the mall... there is nothing expensive on the branded clothes or any variety... so he can't spend his parent's cards..

Right now he is walking back home, but SOMEHOW he mysteriously got in trouble. And some frog egg like guy helped him, they don't look like from Roppongi tho.

"Wanna get some help getting up from there?"

"Sure sir 6 foot tall. What the actual fuck do you eat."

"Technically food, and ion see anything about that."

"What's your name? And who the hell is that cat looking guy."

He pointed at the very entrance of the dark alley he is in, the area where the light is. There he saw a blonde haired, with a black voided eyes like they've been through some mid-life crisis, with a cat like face.

And the guy who helped him, basically a 6 foot tall, with a bald head like his younger brother, but with a tattoo on the side, also braided but only what's left of his hair. Totally an egg.

"Hi Kenchin! Did you take care of THAT punk over there?"

"Yes Mikey."

Why does the short blonde's name sounds so foreign, like it's not even his actual name.... suspicious....

"An egg and a cat? What the actual fuck is happening..."

"Oh don't worry, that's just a former Touman member, and we just followed him all the way here!"

"Um okay..."

"I'm Ryuuguuji Ken, call me Draken. While this piece of sh- I mean my commander, Mikey."

"Cooool. I'm L/N Randou... yeah just that ig..."

"You're my friend now, Dou-chin!"

He won't tell them his last name. He ain't gon use that goddamn last name to gain popularity, besides he is barely seen as a Haitani in their area. So his face is not known, the invisible Haitani.

Mikey took the middle child Haitani with him, all the way back to their own area. Wow... he just wasted a long hour of walking just to go to a shrine..

And not just any shrine... it's the Musashi shrine. Cool, he totally liked it. No shit, why would they drag them there. And suddenly just got picked up at the back of his clothes neck sleeves, like a damn dog.

It that how light he is? He always goes to gym, how come he's still light. Expecting himself to be buff and heavy like others... but he ain't none of those.

It's already night and the Touman meeting started. They began announcing about their incoming gang fight with some randos.

"This is L/N Randou, we got him from Roppongi! If there's any objections of him joining Touman, step closer now."

What in the actual heavens is happening?

"Dou-chin! I really like the way you swung a fist at the person beating you up! It's strong like my friend here... that's why... you're now in Touman!"

"Uh.. sure, thanks for having me."
'And it's not like my brothers will care if I join any gang.'

I can fight...with a baton..

The duo heard what he muttered, but didn't bother to ask anything about it. Even if they areee a little nosy... they still have some decency of thinking before having action.

"I'll be going now. Besides, I have to go to my uncle in Shinjuku. I'll stay there for a couple of months. So yeah."

"Okay! We'll just go and find you there."

"You can go now Dou."

The tall dragon soon dismissed him. He glanced back and waved a little when he saw Mikey wave at him also.

Now at his uncle's house, he just placed the all dirtied black back on the floor of the living room. Well, it's just his house now. He moved in there after he consulted his father about it.

His uncle moved in States now, that's why he gets to have this house. It's cozy and breezy. His phone is safe, his money is still tacked, his clothes are crumpled.

"Oh boy.... this is going to be too much to handle. But I like their uniform so who cares."

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍|𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍|𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝...

✍︎𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙

thoughts; italics
'muttering'; italics with apostrophes
"talking"; bold|italics with ditto mark