𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 «ᴛᴡᴏ»

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

"This is war ♡︎"

As most of them are relaxed, except for a blue eyed blonde that is panicking. Not knowing what to do and what will actually happen.

𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺

"Randou my son, you need to also be a good big brother for Rindou okay?"

"Yeah sure... i don't know what to do with that thing though ..."

Again he got a pinched on his ear for calling his younger brother a thing. And besides he's just being honest himself, he doesn't even know if he can throw the thing, Rindou.

"You should be more sensitive around our little brother, you shit."

He glanced at his left to see his brother forcing a smile with an eyes little bit too near from closing. He just rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen and get some milk.

"We're going now, Ran and Randou! Ran take care of your younger brothers, okay?"

Ran just went over to the crib of Rindou and ignored what their parents said, as that is being done, Randou went over to the crib with a warmed up milk.

"Here. Feed this thing. It's a milk."

"He's not a thing you shit."

"And I'm not a shit you goddamn horror doll."

They kept bickering and bickering but soon stopped when they heard a loud wail of the child that's in the crib.

"Hurry up. The milk's gonna be cold now."

Ran just complied and fed baby Rindou, while the other just left their house and went somewhere.

A playground from an elementary school is seen on his way. Since there is no students yet, he went over to the swing and just sat there swinging it slowly.

As much as he didn't wanna leave, he has to. Kids from the elementary school started filling up the playground, which made him uncomfortable with the way it's filled with 'mutty' kids.

He saw a kid with a sunflower blonde hair. As he doesn't really wanna approach them, he still went over and tap the head of the other.

"Hey."

As fast as he could, the kid touched his hand and nearly twisted it with no context, maybe.