𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃

𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙺𝙸

𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙸 𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙺𝙸

He watched as the trio is headed to a hospital. He started to think about how awesome Draken is, and how he takes care of the said Gang President.

As he also follows to the hospital, he hears the two talking, with the averaged height blonde just leaning on the wall, with his eyes closed.

There Takemichi saw that they are visiting the friend of Pah-chin who got assaulted by the so called gang, Moebius.

So that is the start of the conflict... It's because of Moebius!

That thought made Takemichi even more sharp on looking out for things. In the future that he went, he heard from Naoto, with Sendou about Touman.

About how it went corrupt because of the death of Draken. And the sudden appearance of Kisaki... And the purple droopy eyed male... who somehow went into hiding not just a few years after...

His objective is to prevent Draken from getting stabbed or dying, as that is what the cause of his death is. And to know who Kisaki is...

And to try and figure out why Randou, the not so noticable third, to ran away...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? HOW DARE YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN ICU!?! GET OUT GET OUT!!"

'Honey calm down!!'

He saw Randou walk beside Mikey, having him in the middle. Then both the tall ones bowed, while Mikey is a bit confused.

The man started yelling again about how bowing is gonna solve things, and add the insults. Takemichi can't help but also realized how it is their fault, that they are the ones bowing.

"Don't bow to him, Kenchin, Douchin. We did nothing wrong, besides why is he taking it out on us anyway."

Draken and Randou fully knew that it's none of their fault... but to show their empathy... And about how they feel responsible, they just decided to give up their pride.

Takemichi saw the hand of Draken to grab Mikey's head, exactly making him bow with the two.

"We are very sorry for what happened."

'What!? What the hell!?'

"It's entirely our responsibility."

'hey! Douchin talk too! Tell Kenchin it's not our fault!'

'Mikey... I have no comment on this one, sorry.'

Beside their pride getting already crushed. They got called a stain to the society. Of course that would piss the leader off, the the two also... even Takemichi. But they decided to not let it get to their heart as the parent have it worse

'pipe down, Mikey.'

"My daughter's.. been in coma since then.. Why? My sweet little girl's been completely disfigured..."

"Please leave...We never want to see you again."

This broke Randou's heart. He can't say that he can relate to it and feel the sadness that the parents felt...

But it's also because this is the first time he actually saw a parent that cares for their child... unlike theirs.

"We'll fight Moebius soon. Let deal with this problem in our own world... All our members have families they care about. And with that, we can't let outsiders get hurt."

"Mikey, Draken.... especially you president... we don't even have to bow... We just have to care for others. Have a heart to beat and care for them..."

Randou finished whatever Draken is gonna say. This gave Takemichi a surprised with what they said..

"You're both so kind.. Sorry 'bout that Kenchin...Douchin....glad you two are here with me right now..."

Takemichi thinks that he is finally understanding things. About how Mikey changed after Draken died and how it became so evil in the future.

One thing about Draken is that, he is Mikey's... heart. He is only compensating what he is lacking.

But one thing... he hasn't for the other male... He can't figure him out, like he is the best blanked face actor of the year...

Draken dies on August 3rd! That's in 14 days.. Until then, I'll investigate these Moebius guys!!

Whatever the upcoming event is... Randou will take action, that's why Takemichi better be ready.

𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍|𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍|𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝...

✍︎𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙

thoughts; italics
'muttering'; italics with apostrophes
"talking"; bold|italics with ditto mark