𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙱𝙴𝙳

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚒

Randou got invited in a little hangout, in all with him 3rd wheeling the two couples...

I hate this...

He thoughts. The fact that he got invited only to 3rd wheel them... he hated it... But since he personally got invited by the girls... sure.

And he also found out about Ema.. he is Mikey's half-sister and Draken's crush. Yeah crush.. He is rooting for them thou.. he gets along the most with the two...

(oop–)

The night is going well, not until he lost Hinata and Takemichi, so he just decided to follow Draken and Ema.

It rained as soon as he followed the two...

are they bad luck...? why is it raining....

He saw Draken bought an umbrella for the two of them, while he also did bought his own. He eavesdrop that the two is deciding to leave soon.

"Draken. Let me go with you two."

They both looked behind them to see Randou all
soaked because of the rain. Draken looked at him in the eye, telepathically asking if he wants to share an umbrella, but he just shook his head a no.

"DRAKEN!"

(since Pahchin didn't stabby stabby, Pehyah won't be my villain. I don't know how to cultivate this, but I'll use Osanai as Peh :>)

"Huh? Moebius 'former' leader? What's with the get go..?"