CHAPTER THIRTEEN

SOFIA WAS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY, DAWN HAD NOT YET BROKEN AND A NOTE OF DARKNESS COVERED THE SKY

Harry was in his dormitory, the light from his wand illuminated the parchment Harry was so curious about. In one hand was a square of chocolate, which reminded him perfectly of the girl he had fallen in love with.

Her chocolate scent blended perfectly with the raven-haired boy's strawberry-scented lips.

Every minute, every second.... the only girl in his head was always her....

Sofia.

Ron jolted up, having snored peacefully the whole time, Harry winced as the redhead bellowed unintelligible verses.

"The rag- the spiders.... there are spiders! The spiders want me to tap, I don't want to tap," Ron said startled.

"And you tell the spiders Ron!" said Harry quietly.

"Yeah, I'll tell them, I'll tell them... whatever, tomorrow..." after this the redhead snoringly fell asleep .

Harry bit into a piece of chocolate and turned over the Malandrino's map.

Peter Pettigrew.

Peter Pettigrew was walking through the corridors of Hogwarts.

He stopped with the chocolate in his hand as memories flooded back into his mind.

"Peter Pettigrew?"

"Yes he was an amorphous little boy, always after Sirius Black!"

"Black was evil, he didn't kill Pettigrew...he destroyed him!"

Harry slipped his shoes on, with a clear goal in mind.

Sofia opened her eyes slightly, feeling a hand brush his hair, and then his cheek.

"What the- Harry!" said Sofia finding herself face to face with the raven-haired boy.

"Morning baby!"

"What are you doing here?" asked Sofia getting lost in the delicacy of the Hogwarts lawns in the morning.

"Good morning to you too baby!" said Harry giggling quietly so as not to wake the twins.

"Good morning!" said Sofia "But what are you doing here?"- asked Sofia.

"It's complicated... I saw Pettigrew on the map... impossible isn't it?"

"Pettigrew, Peter Pettigrew?!" asked Sofia.

"That's right, let's go together to look for him?" asked the boy sweetly.

"You're always looking for trouble!" exclaimed the girl as she stood up, settling under her cloak.

"It's trouble that's after me!" said Harry resting his hands on his hips.