Chapter 10: Let's Meet again, Sailor Moon and Pegasus of Athena!

"They had Took Makoto with them as they went into an ally way with Chibi-Usa, Kiki, Aries Mu and Leo Aiolia, Sailor Pluto and the others Outer Sailor Guardians, Eagle Marin was there."

"Aiolia are you being an idiot!, chasing her like that only scares her and gets you in a lot of trouble! Said Eagle Marin."
Pluto do you know Them? Said Chibi-Usa." I had met Marin when Michiru contacted me with the Communicatior on what was going on said Sailor Pluto."

"She told me she wants to help, so I let her which lead me to where you were Chibi-Usa by also following the Engery to caused to happen too said Sailor Pluto."
It wasn't my fault for scaring her, I had to come all the way here from Sanctuary with the other Gold Saints,
When Athena went missing, I didn't even want to come here, but whatever that was that Attacked the little girl here is that something isn't going right in Japan so you gonna explain everything right now! Said Leo Aiolia."

"Jeez are you this stubborn? Said Sailor Uranus, Leo Aiolia didn't like Her saying that, but didn't fight back with her against it."

"What does this have to do Athena, I don't much about why she went missing said Makoto."
The Pink hair girl said she was kidnapped said Kiki."
My name is Chibi-Usa, but the only reason I said that was because Mamoru was also kidnapped by the same one's that took Athena, Usagi told me it, but that also came from Minako said Chibi-Usa."

"It seems there's a lot of information everyone is hearing about in both different ways said Aries Mu."
It doesn't matter, it's obvious we are both fighting the same enemy here said Eagle Marin."
Minako said she told Shun, about the Sailor Guardians, but how did you guys knew she was missing besides knowing she was kidnapped said Makoto."

"Marin told me said Leo Aiolia."
It's complicated, but right now we need to find out is going on, I want you to explain that too us said Eagle Marin meaning the Sailor Guardians."
That wouldn't be necessary, if it just you all hearing this, you might want to gather up all the Gold Saints you say are in Japan to do so said Sailor Saturn."

"Makoto!, Makoto where you! Said Shiryu looking for her."
I should get back, Shiryu's looking for me, but I am taking Chibi-Usa with me! Said Makoto."
Wait can I come with you, I am Sort of the one that caused all this to happen when Mentioning Hyoga, and Chibi-Usa was also the one who said he was a Saint said Kiki."
Shut up said Chibi-Usa."
Also I know Shiryu said Kiki."
I am ok with him going said Aries Mu."
Ok fine you can come said Makoto letting Kiki go with them."

"Seiya, Hyoga came along with Ami and Usagi seeing Shun and Minako come outside from the Building where the attack happened in."
I am never going in there again said Minako."
Minako, Shun what happened!? Said Seiya." Something Happened? Said Shun trying to lie, have you guys seen Chibi-Usa! Said Usagi."

"She's over here Usagi said Makoto." She came out with Kiki, Chibi-Usa and Shiryu."
Kiki was the one that started it apparently, and it was an accident said Shiryu."
What do you mean by "Accident"? Said Usagi." I was almost given a heart attack!, But what I heard I am just glad Mis. Haruna let me go after this, where is that guy that Chased Chibi-Usa! Said Usagi."
I took care of it, it was an misunderstanding, he left with a guy called Mu a moment ago said Makoto."

"Do you know them beacuse Shiryu says he does? Said Makoto." Well sort of but it's complicated said Seiya."
It's surprising the Rain stopped all of a Sudden said Shun."
but it Started to pour down again this time as Real Rain as the Storm Caused by Furaiki made an actual one."
You just had to say it didn't you Shun said Seiya."

"They all had went to Usagi's house, as they were all soaking wet and couldn't fit under Usagi's umbrella, Ikki and Rei we're there as Rei was waiting to do study with the girls but they never showed up at the Shrine."
Ok is anyone gonna explain the whole commotion going that Setsuna told me, also by the way she Called me on a Paid phone said Rei."
Why's everyone all wet? Said Ikki."
Maybe you should look outside said Kiki."