Chapter 15: The Palace of Planet Mars

"Aries Mu had woken up an Room of a Castle,
he was on a bed inside the Phobos and Deimos Castle, He wondered how he ended up there, he had found his Aries Gold Cloth beside him and he put it back on, he then had left the bedroom he was in, there were Touchs that lit up the hallways, and Aries Mu had he Walked by the Flames Could see Rei Hino's Memories and her memories of her past life as Sailor Mars."

"there are Crows in your yard grandpa, that's common here in the city, Phobos, Deimos, what did you say?, those are there names this one is Phobos and the other one is Deimos, that is what they said."

"She could speak to Ravens? Said Aries Mu." he then heard Chanting from another room and went to it to find what looked like a shrine area, and Princess Mars front of a Fire in the Center of the Room and she was Praying."

"Aries Mu went up to her, she didn't seem to look at him, but he noticed something was wrong about Princess Mars as he saw a Star on her chest, it was like something was missing from her like a Heart as the Star was in the Center of her Chest where a Heart would be."
She's Missing a Heart?, is that why she unresponsive? said Aries Mu."
then a Umbrella attacked Aries Mu he dodged it and it Turned into a Lemure named Mizugeiko who attacked Aries Mu and Princess Mars as Aries Mu Protected her."
I have to protect her!, but I don't know how long it would take!?, thought Aries Mu."

"Look into the flame and let the Vision so you the future said Princess Mars in a Low Voice."
Aries Mu saw a vision of Phoenix Ikki, he looked like he was able to fight someone but Mu couldn't see what it was."
Ikki?, well whatever the vision shows me, Ikki must be here too!, so I'll hold her off until he shows up said Aries Mu."

"A Portal had Opened up, and Phoenix Ikki Felled out of it though, he Woke up and Looked around seeing the ground of Mars looking like Red and have cinders on the ground with some of it on Fire."
Where I am I, is this place Mars? said Phoenix Ikki."
Phoenix Ikki found it hard to breathe and found he had an oxygen packet on him he used it and it helped him breath, He soon got up and went to look for the others, Calling for Shun first but didn't get a response."

"The Planet Mars Looked like a Desert of Red Sand and Ashes, and Phoenix Ikki Walked around he heard the sound of Ravens, two Ravens were in the sky flying in a circle this confused Phoenix Ikki on how were Ravens on Mars, that's when on of them Felled after being hit by an Arrow! from what it Looked like to Ikki."

"Phoenix Ikki rushed over to the injured Raven, the other one landed near the wounded Raven,
Ikki felt like he remembered the Ravens."
Wait you look like the Ravens from Hikawa Shrine, the place where Rei and her Grandpa live and work at!? said Phoenix Ikki."
Dark Snuff receiver!
another arrow was shot at Ikki but he was grab by someone that Turned out to be Setsuna Meiou, Sailor Pluto but was right at that moment Princess Pluto, she was aid by Scorpio Milo."

"I say I am impressed Pluto that was good catch said Scorpio Milo."
It was just a reflex, surprising I was still able to do it in a dress too said Princess Pluto."
Mis. Meiou!?, Milo your here too!? said Phoenix Ikki."
Scorpio Milo said he Woken up with Princess Pluto looking at him and that she was dressed like a princess when he eventually woked up."

"This Arrow Came from Mars's Attack Flame Sniper, I recognize the attack from anywhere even on the planet Mars it's possible it came from her said Princess Pluto."
The Arrow disintegrated in her hands."
But that doesn't make any sense why is Sailor Mars attacking us? Said Phoenix Ikki."
that's when he heard two voices."
please help princess Mars, she's in the Castle
no, no help Phobos first she's hurt!

"Scorpio Milo got Phoenix Ikki's Attention."
Hey Phoenix Saint this isn't the Time to be Spacing out! said Scorpio Milo."
Princess Pluto then told them to not make any Space puns while they were on Mars."
But it doesn't make sense if Sailor Mars is attacking us, If she's in a castle, I believe it could have come from someone else, beacuse it didn't sound like they said Flame Sniper! said Phoenix Ikki."