Chapter 13: The Dark Athena!?

As Tuxedo mask and Saori Kito Walked though the Dark Kingdom's Castle, Saori noticed vines growing and they were getting larger every corner they walked though."

"Um Tuxedo mask?, do you see the vines there getting bigger every second? said Saori."
Yeah I can see that, we should start to be more careful about where we step-!? Said Tuxedo mask."
as he said that the ground Began to shake and the vines blocked Tuxedo mask and Saori away from each other."

"Tuxedo mask! are you alright!? Said Saori."
Yeah I am fine, these vines won't budge we can't get though said Tuxedo mask."
Please don't worry about me, I think maybe I can find a way where we could meet back up with each other? Said Saori."
But that sounds like a bad Idea!, The enemy could trick us! Said Tuxedo mask."
Then do you have any other Ideas?, I know I don't have anything to defend myself over here and I don't have my saints to protect me, but as Athena you as Prince Endymion?, you and I both know we can make though this, we can make though this even separated that's what makes us strong when we don't have anyone to protect us, we have to stay strong for them and we can do it, do you trust me Tuxedo mask! Said Saori."

"Tuxedo mask knew something bad would happen but knew Saori was Right so he agreed with her."
"alright then if that's what you want to do, it's not a perfect time to argue here, just promise Saori to stay safe will make it out of here we both know it" said Tuxedo mask."

"I am glad you are on the same path as me, I know if Seiya were here he'll just argue with me anyway even if I already agreed to do it, but he doesn't give up to protect me, he's always so stubborn but the truth is that's what I like about him Beacuse he never gives up said Saori."
"Usako is that too, being Sailor Moon who is supposed to be responsible as a Sailor Guardian, but she always keeps that Stubborn side of her which is what I like about her, like you being the Recarnation of Athena, she is the Recarnation of Princess Serenity my love 3 Million years ago, I thank Selene for giving me a second chance with the one I love, and I know you have the same of it too with Seiya" said Tuxedo mask."

"It seems we have a lot in common without even knowing that it? Said Saori." they knew it was time to split up and they did, Saori went though the labyrinth of the Dark Kingdom until she saw someone come in her path the person was female and then faced Saori."

"Oh Hello there Mis. Kito?, have you lost your way in the Castle allow me to help you get back? said ???."
Um who are you? Said Saori."
The mysterious woman didn't respond and came to Saori grab her hand and Walked away, Saori Wanted to get away but she felt like she couldn't."

"The Mysterious Woman brought Saori to the throne room, There Kaolinite sat at the throne,
Saori was shocked to see Kaolinite and Kaolinite Greeted Saori."
Welcome Athena, my dear goddess, It seems you have your throne room?, or what will be your throne room once you take control of the earth with your tyranny! said Kaolinite."

"Vines came out of the Ground and Turned into a Cage, the Mysterious Woman became Thetis a Youma."
My name is Thetis it's a pleasure to meet you my goddess! Said Thetis."

"What do you want from me now! said Saori."
Kaolinite smiled."
If you want to know, I've decided to plan to make you what you truly are,
A god of War, and now destruction,
Your Saints have betrayed you Athena, do you really think they are gonna Rescue you now! They would have done it awhile ago! Said Kaolinite."

"Tuxedo La Smoking Boomer! Said Tuxedo mask."