Chapter 20: Athena Rewaken From Chains

"Saori is Reading though Book she could find on the Moon Princess."
Goddess Selene?, she was a Titian of the Moon?, who Felled in love with a mortal prince named Endymion?, could see me the Princess I saw in my dreams? said Saori."
I see you are looking on about Sailor Moon?, Mis. Kito? or would you like me to call you Athena? said Kaolinite."

"Saori turned to look at Kaolinite."
Who are you! how did you get in here! said Saori."
There's noting to fear, I am here to tell you everything you need to know about Sailor Moon, the Moon Princess you are searching for in your past life?, Princess Serenity said Kaolinite."
Princess Serenity? said Saori."
She's the Daughter of Goddess Selene,
it's ashamed she fell in love with the Prince of Earth, as it was forbidden and meant to come to an end, you loved Serenity a lot but tragedy happen to the Moon Castle 3 Millions years ago said Kaolinite."

"Saori asked why as she tell her this, that When Kaolinite eyes Glowed red and Saori Passed out."
Seyia felt like he was in a Black and Dark Place, he saw a Silhouette that Looked like Saori but his vision of blurry, He started to reach out to Saori and she Walked away from him in the Darkness."

"Saori?, Wait Saori come back! said Seiya." even running to her wasn't Enough as just keep disappearing, he then Woken up in a Bed in a Dark Bedroom, the room was cold and Seiya could see out of a window It was snowing."

"Snow? Said Seiya." Seiya then noted he wasn't wearing his Cloth, he was wearing his Training outfit he worn in Greece."
Wait why I am i in this outfit? said Seiya." Seiya then saw someone come up to him it was Dark Athena."

"You are awake now Seyia? said Dark Athena." Saori!? said Seiya."
Dark Athena told him not not use that "Name", and said to call her Athena, she wasn't in a deity cloth, she was wearing her white dress but it was black and she still had a mask covering her face."
Seiya come closer to me? said Dark Athena."
Seiya felt afraid too do so, but then Dark Athena used a force of Power that Pulled him close to her. "
Dark Athena stroked Seiya's hair Creeping him out and making him uncomfortable just like what happened with the Fake Athena that turned out to be a mirror Paresri, but in front of him was the Real Athena, the Real Saori Kito, who was manipulated by Darkness, and he knew he had to do something to wake her up. "

"Athena why are you doing this?, why are you destroying earth!, I know you won't do anything like this your supposed to stand for Good not Evil, what have they done to you that made you like this and why did you take me here, was beacuse of the Silver Crystal? said Seiya."
Dark Athena Touched Seiya's Chest of where his heart was."
Your heart beats softly yet you are afraid?, afraid of me?, do you really want to know it's quite obvious I want to Spare from this world's cruelty, and I am completing my goal as a Goddess of War, Trust me once the world restarts you and Serenity will have a good life without this worlds Hatred for each other, the same Hatred that took Princess Serenity's life said Dark Athena."

"What's this have to do with princess serenity? Said Seiya."
You wouldn't understand, I could take that power of the legendary Silver Crystal out of you if you want, but it would led in death and I wouldn't want to risk that on one of my favorite saints said Dark Athena."
Once I get my hands on serenity and Selene, I'll make sure to reborn this world a new and revive the Moon Kingdom, in a world where Saints and Sailor Guardians are together said Dark Athena."

"But you Don't have to do this!, this isn't what you really want I know that Athena, it's just-!? said Seiya."
Seiya saw the Galactica Bracelets on Dark Athena."
These Bracelets!?, you need to take them off they are a bad influence on you! Said Seiya.
Dark Athena Slapped Seiya really hard this made him fall to the ground."
Quiet!, your have not right to say that to me?, perhaps I have to make you submit to my Demands a Different way! said Dark Athena."

"She Picked up Seiya and Dragged him to the Bed, she was on top of him just the same way the Fake Saori did, she had Tooken her mask off Reaveling her face having Red dead eyes."
A.....the..... Athena said Seiya."
Everything's gonna be fine!, once I have you Under my control said Dark Athena."