Chapter 17: The Palace of Planet Venus

"The Castle of Magellan, is the Castle of Venus, it Floats In sulfuric fog over the land of Aphrodite, Princess Venus was on a Swing by herself she Looked at the Sky and asked a Gold Saint Who came up to her."
Hey could you tell me what Saints are? said Princess Venus."

"Andromeda Shun had Fellen from the Portal out of the Sky, and was screaming as he Felled into a Tree with the vines of the tree Catching his Fall but also getting him tangled."
Ugh? huh where I am? said Andromeda Shun,
Shun was able to break free of the Vine and got himself up,
Brother?, guys! where are you!? said Andromeda Shun."

"Andromeda Shun wondered where he was, he seem to be in a forest, so he went to look around in the Forest calling out to them.
somewhere else in the forest, Princess Neptune and Pisces Aphrodite, Princess Neptune could Heard Shun's Voice."
What's caught you attention princess? said Pisces Aphrodite."
I thought I heard something?, it sounded a lot like Shun's Voice for a second?, maybe he's near by on this Planet? said Princess Neptune."

"The Andromeda Saint?, I wouldn't be surprised to find him here on Planet Venus of all places, but nothing to worry we shouldn't wonder off from where you said we must head, The Andromeda Saint will surely catch up to us, I have my faith in him right now for that to be true said Pieces Aphrodite."
he then told princess Neptune to come with her and They left."

"Andromeda Shun was Walking around and found he had gotten himself lost."
I don't know what this place is?, but it doesn't feel like I am on Earth? Said Andromeda Shun."
He then heard a voice."
well that's beacuse this is the planet of Venus?,
the planet of love and beauty, this forest is full of it and sometimes it's full of Deadly Traps too that like to snare that love for itself, so you might want to watch your step."

"The Voice sound a lot like Minako."
Uh Minako is that you!?, whare are you! are you alright!? said Andromeda Shun."
You have come find me first?, so let's play a game you and me Shun?."
Andromeda Shun didn't like the Idea of Playing games right a the moment,
A Game?, Minako I don't think it's the Time to be messing around, my brother and our friends are missing I think we should look for them first said Andromeda Shun."

"Andromeda Shun saw a Silhouette that Looked like Princess Venus run away from a tree she had hidden behind, Andromeda Shun went after her Calling to Minako to come back."

"He Looked everywhere for her, and only could hear her laugh, then a bush rattled he looked to see if She was hiding behind there."
Minako is that you? said Andromeda Shun."
he looked though only to find Strange creatures
they looked alien like Giant Labybugs to him, they Spread there Wings and when attacked or so that's what it looked like to Shun, he used Rolling Defense to protect himself, but they flew past him."

"Oh? uh I guess they weren't Attacking me? said Andromeda Shun."
Andromeda Shun thought he may have just scared them. "

"Andromeda Shun heard Minako's laughing again and continued to follow it, as he did, he saw Princess Venus again, this time he wasn't messing around so he used his Chains to slow her down, he was able to grab her in the arm and she stopped."
I am sorry for doing this Minako but we shouldn't be playing right now, we need to work together to find out what's going on, do know anything so far? said Andromeda Shun."

"What I found?, well now that sounds odd?, why would you want to know that right now when your gonna be needing the help, but don't ask me for that help beacuse I rather just watch you slowly Die said Princess Venus??."

"Wait what?, what are you talking about Minako!? Said Andromeda Shun."
Andromeda Shun looked down to notice his legs were stuck in mud and he was sinking."

"The Princess Venus in front of him Realaesed her hand from his Chain, and he struggled to free himself."
Minako!? help! I think this is Quicksand! said Andromeda Shun."
What do you think it is Saint? said Princess Venus???."
Princess Venus then Transformed into Dark Venus."