Chapter 14: The Palace of Planet Mercury

"During what happened last time, Saori Kito was Hit by the Engery Beams of the Galactica Bracelets, and her Star Seed Felled out, and she was then Transformed into Dark Athena, who Cast away her Saints and The Sailor Guardians with Gemini Saga's Attack "Another Dimension", by Pushing it back at him, the Saints and Sailor Guardians we're Shucked away but not with a "parting gift" to Dark Athena as she Stolen the Planetary Crystals of the Inner sailor guardians."

"And With that something terrible happens to the Inner Sailor Guardians, as from what Pegasus Seiya had Glimpse at Sailor Moon made her look like in her eyes like she had just died. "

"On the planet Mercury, a portal Opened up and Cygnus Hyoga fall out of it hitting the Ground of the planet with the sound of a Smash of Water, When he woke up his Body felt very cold and his chest was tight just like it was when they had went to the Moon."
why's everything so cold? Where I am I, I need to open my eyes?, thought Cygnus Hyoga."

"he eventually did and found himself floating in a crater filled with water, Cygnus Hyoga try to figure out where he was as he then to swim out the the Crater, He looked to see what Looked like a Yellowish Orange Planet, It was the Planet Venus, Cygnus Hyoga could see the Sun in front of him."
Wait I am I on a different planet!? Said Cygnus Hyoga."
He soon had trouble breathing!?."
I can't breathe!? there's no oxygen here!? said Cygnus Hyoga."

"Hyoga felt something on his him and remember it's what Eagle Marin gave Seiya, it was an Oxygen packet, it Looked like a mini tank with a mask attached to it so Hyoga quickly put it on and was able to breath again."

"That's better, now that's out of the way I have to get out of here and find the others, There's so many craters here?, and the ground's all blue?, if this planet is close to the Sun then the Planet in the sky must be Venus?, I am I on Mercury!? said Cygnus Hyoga."
He heard a voice calling to him."

find the castle, go to Mariner Castle, you will find her there.

"Where's this voice coming from!? It's sounds like Ami's Voice!? Said Cygnus Hyoga."
Hyoga wondered where this voice was coming from but he knew it sound just like Ami's voice, so Hyoga went to find the Mariner Castle on the Planet Mercury."

"And at the Mariner Castle, Virgo Shaka had Awoken."
this is a castle?, and this the Planet Mercury?, That cat name Luna said that Ami Mizuno is the Recarnation of Princess Mercury?, the one guarded by this planet? said Virgo Shaka."
"Virgo Shaka heard the sound of a Harp Playing and follow that sound, he came to find Princess Mercury playing the Mercury Harp, She had the Symbol of Mercury on her forehead and Looked sad little something was missing."

"Princess Mercury?, no wait that's Sailor Mercury, but something is wrong about her said Virgo Shaka."
Virgo Shaka saw a Star on her chest, like something had to been placed there but was taken from her like a Heart, Virgo Shaka remember what happened The Inner sailor guardians were attecked by Dark Athena and there Crystal's were taken from them."

"She's missing her Crystal?, it must have been token from her by Athena's madness from the power that corrupted her?,
could be that during what occurred she was transported here and became Princess Mercury Again?, and without her heart she doesn't have her Senses together?, so the Mercury Crystal must be found in order to awaken her Senses back, I can feel her power flowing though the Waters of this castle and around the planet said Virgo Shaka."

"Princess Mercury stopped playing her Harp,
and touched the Water of a Fountain beside her, a Picture found in the water and Virgo Shaka saw Hyoga."
Cygnus Hyoga?,
he's coming here, he may be the one to bring the Mercury Crystal to Princess Mercury said Virgo Shaka."

"Cygnus Hyoga walked until he saw Ice had formed around him he had token off the mask that gave him oxygen to breath on Mercury, as he was able to breathe without it now and he heard a laugh that sounded like Ami."
Ami!?, is that you where are you! said Cygnus Hyoga."
he looked for her he saw Ami Laying on the ground and went to her put was stopped by Black Swan."