15

-
Y/N POV
"Y/N let me explain, please." He pleaded and begged but all I heard was buzzing in my head. How could he ever? He lied to me for... months. What a liar.
"No. No. That's enough. I've heard enough." I yelled. I started feeling a sharp pain in my head but I tried my best to ignore it. I'm not done.
"You lied to me. You had way too many chances to tell me, Jungkook. I thought you loved me. But all along, I was just getting played?" I paused and looked at Min Ho.
"And you. You're so selfish. All this for reputation? You all are lia-" Fuck. Oh my god. The pain got worse and I couldn't handle it anymore. Both of them rushed to me,
"Y/N!" they yelled out.

-
[The Next Day]
Jungkook POV
We rushed Y/N to the hospital. She passed out after hearing everything. I can't believe it. Why does it seem like everything and everyone is against me? It's all my fault. A few hours later, BTS showed up and found out about the news. I'll never forgive Min Ho for keeping those times I could've been with Y/N. I don't think I'll ever get my chance back into her life. My hyungs comforted me while we awaited for Y/N to wake up from her slumber. Oh god, it's my fault. All of it.

-
[A Few Hours Later]
Jungkook POV
Y/N finally woke up but has ignored and turned her back against everyone. I can't help but feel for her. How could you trust someone who has lied to you the entire time. We were all she needed for recovery and we couldn't even do the right thing for the sake of god.

-
Y/N POV
All this time, I was actually lied to? What a lame joke. I'm so stupid for believing even one bit of their whole game. How did I not get the memo? I don't think I can ever forgive them for what they've done to me. Ever. Jungkook has been by my side since the time I was entered into the hospital. Of course Min Ho is my doctor too. I can't seem to escape it. I turned my backs to every one of them. I don't know what to believe anymore.
"Y/N, I know you're mad at me but please let me explain." He whispered, stumbling over his words.
"It's alright if I don't gain your trust or forgiveness back. Yes, we both had a past together and we were together for years but I had to ruin it because I was too childish to not realize that you're way more important than my reputation on media." He paused, sniffling.
"You were and still the girl I saw my whole life with. The only girl I ever loved and I still do till this day. I cheated, yes, but it was a set up so that they're group and our's would gain attention from people." He continued. What a sick joke. All of that caused a whole life. We lost our baby.
He tried to continue,
"I didn't know we had a kid and-"
"Jungkook. That's enough." I said.
"No more lies. No more this or anything. You're so selfish. All of that does not make up for how much I've suffered. I hope you get to feel what I felt." I stated.

-
Jungkook POV
And just like that. She's gone. I lost her trust. But that doesn't mean I'll ever give up. I'm in love with her. She's the only one.

-
[3 Years Later]
Y/N POV
I finally am what I've always dreamed of becoming. I've lost people but it's safe to say that I'm glad I didn't lose myself. It took time to find my worth and to stand up again. Lisa has been by my side the whole journey. After a while, I gained my memory back and left Min Ho and Jungkook. Although, till this day, Jungkook is still trying to gain my forgiveness but I don't think I can ever trust a person that betrayed me. I can tell he's genuine, he has never stopped trying since that day from the hospital. As for Min Ho, he knows how well I'm growing and is scared to ruin my happiness. Although he wants to come back to my life as a big brother, I don't think he would want to ruin something I've lost.
... And you never know, maybe we are meant for each other, but as of right now, Jungkook is Jungkook and I am me. We are on different paths that might connect at the end, but forgiveness and love is the only map to that path.