05

-
Jungkook POV [2 years later]:
It's been 2 years since Y/N's death. Throughout those years I've been suicidal. I attempted suicide 10 times, but I just kept surviving. I've cut, I've tried to overdose myself with pills, I've tried everything just to die, but it wasn't enough. My members tried to help me, but they couldn't, so Bang Pd-nim decided to send me away to a rehabilitation to get help. I stayed there for one and a half year. And the girl I cheated with? Well.. I broke up with her. And ARMYs and my members were my inspiration, along with Y/N, to get better.
"Jungkook are you ready?" Today, my members and I are having a concert. It's been a while since I've had a concert. As soon I stepped into the stage to perform, all the ARMYs went quite. They all grabbed something that was sitting on their chair and put it up.
'We have missed you, our dreariest Maknae. We love you.' I cried happy tears realizing that I still had a reason to live.
-
Time Skip:
We all went back stage to get ready for our fan meeting after the concert. I was supper excited to meet ARMYs again, but there was this feeling that I couldn't contain.
-
Time Skip:
It was time for the last person to come. I prepared my stuff ready and looked at the other ARMYs that were taking videos and pictures of us. I smiled widely waving and trying to make eye contact with each one of them. The last ARMY for the fan meeting was a step away from me. I looked at her, trying to look at her face, but her hair was on the way. I accidentally dropped my pen as soon as she came to me so I picked it up and immediately greeted her with my head down, signing her album. As I was signing her album she gave me gifts. I smiled, still looking down, as she filled my column with gifts.
          "What's your name?" I said softly with a smile on my face, looking down.
          "My name is Y/N..."
"Y-Y/N..?"
-
[To Be Continued]