12

-
Y/N POV
          "Why did all of this suddenly started happening? Why did you suddenly take me out an-and, first of, how do you even know my name?" I asked. The room, once again, was filled with a nerve wracking silence.
"You and I— actually, you'll find out soon, but promise not to leave me when you do.." he said, mumbling the last part.
"What do you mean?" I asked, with sincere confusion in my voice.
"Just promise." He said, once again.
-
Time Skip [Y/N POV]
After a short while, Jungkook and I eventually finished our food and headed out. The whole time, in the restaurant, we spent getting to know each other. It felt weird because it seemed like every answer, he gave my question, was oddly familiar. Jungkook and I headed to my apartment right after our meals.
-
Jungkook POV
          Damn, her place is beautifully decorated and organized.. like how our old house looked before. The time we spent in the restaurant together made me realize that she didn't change one bit. She is still the beautiful woman I dated.
          He seems quite familiar..? I thought, looking at the pictures that were displayed on her tables.
          "Err, if you don't mind me asking.. who is this?" I asked.
          "Oh! That's my brother." She said, grinning.
Her brother? Y/N was the only child though..?
          "He's the only one that takes care of me because our parents abandoned us when we were only little kids." She said, her voice cracking.
But her parents never abandoned her though. Her dad died when she was little and her mom soon died 1 year before y/n "passed." I thought. I was going to say something, but I didn't want to risk seeing her hurting.

Flashback

"Y/N.. It's me your boy—" as I was about to explain everything, she grabbed her head screaming and shaking. I tried to hug her, but all the doctors came crashing into the room and pulled me away from her. It felt awful watching her in pain...
-
[To Be Continued]