10

-
Y/N POV
I couldn't believe that my bias, from the group I've been idolizing my whole life, was in front of me.
"Y-Y/N..?" He asked, his eyes wide open. Wait.. he knows my name? How? Before I can ask him, a small piece of memory flashed through my head.
"Here take this." He said, showing me his contact information.
"Call me." He said, as his bodyguards pushed me out of his way.
-
Time Skip [Y/N POV]
Later that night, I was contemplating on wether I should call him or not. It took time before I decided to dial his number. I held my breath in, while excitement and anxiety filled my whole body.
          A man's deep and raspy voice answered the call.
"Hello?" My heart stopped.
          "He-hello? Is this Ju-jungkook?" I asked, my voice trembling.
          "Ye-yeah... is this Y-Y/N..?" He asked, his voice also shaky.
"Yes.." a moment of silence filled the room, until sniffles could be heard from the other side of the phone.
"I-" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
"You have no idea of how much I've missed you." He said, his voice cracking, as he continued to cry.
"Missed me..? What do you mean, Jungkook?"
"I- uhm. Sorry, I-" he said.
"Can you- Uhm- can you meet me later on today or tomorrow? I just- I just want to- uhm- I just want to tell you something." He continued, stuttering in every sentence he spoke.
"Sure I can probably come today..." I said, still shocked on what is happening.
"Ok send me your address and I can go pick you up. I- I love yo-you." He said, before hanging up. As soon as he hung up, I started jumping and fangirling.
"SHOOT! WHAT DO I WEAR?!"
-
[To Be Continued]

•— Author's note: I am so sorry for this short and trashy part of the story!! I completely forgot to write this part because of all the work school has given me. So, I wrote a really short one real quick. Thanks for all the support, love you all :)💜