02

A girl sitting on  my man's lap.
          "Soon babe, just wait." He said, leaning in to kiss  her. I dropped the food that I have brought causing all of it to spill on the floor. All eyes were on me, their eyes opening as wide as they could, realizing I was in the room.
"Y/N what are you doing here?!" He said with a shocked face. My tears kept falling down, I couldn't control myself from sobbing, whining, and groaning from anger. I looked at the girl's face, she had a devilish smirk on. After that I look at the member's faces. They lied to me... I was right the whole time...
"HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU ALL?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME?! I TRUSTED YOU GUYS! I TREATED YOU GUYS LIKE A FAMILY! AND JUNGKOOK I WAS SOOOO FUCKING LOYAL TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME?!" I yelled, my voice cracking. They looked at me with a soft and sad face. I went over to the girl, I was about to slap her, but someone had pushed me, harshly, causing me to nudge the table and break the cup of glass sitting on it. I glanced over to my hand, which was bleeding from the broken glass. But this pain was nothing compared to what I was feeling right now.
"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND!" He screamed at me, protecting his affair, behind his arm. Tears rolled down my eyes as to what I have witnessed. He had never done anything like this before. Why couldn't he just break up with me? I glanced over to the BTS members with red and puffy eyes. They tried to stop Jungkook from doing anymore further actions.
"H-Happy an-anniversary, Jungkook. And thank you for this amazing gift you have given me for my birthday." I said as tears were sliding off my cheeks, putting on a fake smile. Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at me with guilt in their eyes and so did the members. I got up putting all my strength to my arms.
"Y/N WAIT!" I ran out off the room ignoring them. I could see Jungkook behind me. I ran faster until I was outside. I didn't pay attention to anything that was coming my way. I just kept running and running, until I felt a hard object against the side of my body. Everything went black and my hearing was slowly fading away.
"Y/N! NOO!" A familiar voice was calling my name, but I could barely hear it...
-
[To Be Continued]