08

-
Y/N POV:
          My brother's name is Lee Min Ho. He is a doctor, so he treated me when I was in a bad condition. He was ONE OF the reasons why I had another chance of living and I am so thankful.
          "Sir, ma'am? Your test results are ready." The doctor called us in his office and basically talked about what was wrong with me. He said that it was normal to have these and it was one of the few symptoms of having memory loss.
-
Time Skip:
          "Do you want to go eat for a little? I have something to tell you." My brother and I were walking to a car, when he suddenly looked at me with a worried face and asked me.
          "Sure..?" I said with a flustered look on my face.
-
Time Skip:
          We drove to a cafe and after a few, we finally arrived.
          "Y/N, go in first. I have to get something in the car." I slowly walked towards the door of the cafe. When suddenly..
          "Y/N..?!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I was about to turn around, but my brother put his arms around my neck and pulled me inside.
          "AHH! LET GOO!" I said, yelling, trying to escape his tight grip.
          "Whoops, sorry!" He said, giggling nervously. I looked at him suspiciously and scoffed.
-
Jungkook POV:
          Jimin and I were walking back to the studio, when suddenly I saw a familiar figure walking towards the cafe. I was too focused on her, trying to find out who she was, that I didn't realize Jimin was near the studio already. I looked at her for a good 20 seconds and suddenly my mind clicked. I got teary eyes, hoping it was actually her.. suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore and called her name hoping she would turn around.
          "Y/N..?!" I waited for her to turn around, but another figure showed up and put his arm around her neck. I wanted to call out her name again, but Jimin dragged me to the studio.
          "Jungkook, we got to go. They're waiting for us." He said, not looking back.
          "Bu-but.. never mind." I said looking down as I proceed to follow him. I ignored my instinct. Maybe it wasn't actually her..?? I thought more and more and as I did, it got more deeper and deeper. I started to get teary eyes again.
          "Ju-Jungkook..? What's wrong..?" He said as he turned around to face me and put his hand on my shoulder.
          "Nothing.. I just remembered Y/N.." I said looking down whipping my tears away.
-
Y/N POV:
          "So, what did you want to tell me..?" I said, with a worried look.
          "Uhh..." he slowly lifted up his head to make eye contact with me.
          "Y/-Y/N I'm..."
          "I'm.. going ba-back to the US.."
-
[To Be Continued]