03

-
Jungkook POV:
"Y/N! NOOO!" I was trying to catch up to Y/N, when suddenly a car hit her.
          "This isn't true... it can't be..." I hurriedly rushed to her lifeless body and put her into my arms. I looked down on her lifeless body, tears sliding down my cheeks, not knowing what to do. It felt like slowest moment in my life. I was in full panic, and I couldn't breath.
"HELP! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I screamed, demanding people to do as I said.
"ISN'T THAT JUNGKOOK?" People we're gathering around us one by one. Some taking pictures- with such disrespect. I couldn't wait any longer, I carried her to the hospital. I ran as fast as I could, I didn't care. I just kept going.
-
Time Skip:
We arrived at the hospital and she was immediately sent to the emergency room. A few minutes later the others (BTS) came rushing into the hospital, towards me. I couldn't contain myself. I kept blaming myself. I kept walking around. I couldn't stop shaking, until finally Namjoon pulled me into his embrace.
"It's going to be okay, Jungkook. Calm down." He said softly, patting my back. I calmed down a little bit from his soft and calming comfort.
-
Time Skip:
After a couple of hours, one of the doctors finally came out. I hurriedly got up from my seat and came closer to the doctor with nervousness all around my face.
"How is she, doctor?" I asked with a shaky voice. The doctor looked down, not trying to make eye contact.
"Everything is fine. She's fine and she was able to survive the car crash, but..." He stopped for a few second before continuing to talk again.
"Everything is fine, but your baby..."
"Baby...?" I thought.
          "Your baby is in serious condition. We will try our best to—"
          "Please, doctor! Please try your hardest to heal my baby." I said slightly grabbing onto his collar. A pair of hands pulled me away from the doctor.
          "Calm down, Jungkook." Hoseok said softly.
          "And a baby?" They all asked confused.
-
[To Be Continued]