13

-
Jungkook POV
I was daydreaming a bit because my flashback and when I got out of it I saw y/n staring at me with her hands held together in front of her. She looked so adorable and I couldn't just stand there and hide what happened to her and act like we don't know eachother. I walked slowly towards y/n staring straight into her eyes. I know she doesn't remember me but I couldn't stop myself. I grabbed her clenched hands and held them tight, wrapped myself around her and rested my head on her shoulder. She tilted her head sideways and I heard the sound of her nose smelling me for a moment. I grabbed her hair and played with it. I couldn't tell why she smelled me but I didn't mind.

Y/N POV
Jungkook and I stood in front of each other for a couple of seconds. It was a little awkward at first because he started to move in closer to me. He grabbed my hands and wrapped himself around me. I stared at my apartment door while he rested his head on my shoulder in total silence. I don't understand why he was so comfortable around me, mostly because he's a famous artist! I wanted to look at him but I was scared so I tilted my head to the side, and suddenly smelled a familiar scent that I couldn't tell where I knew this smell. I knew I was going to tear up because ever since I woke up that day in the hospital I sometimes randomly tear up. I forced my tears back up and waited for Jungkook to make a move.

Jungkook POV
I could tell y/n was questioning my actions, but in the moment I didn't care in the slightest. I wanted
y/n so bad and I couldn't stop myself. I walked in front of y/n, grabbed her shoulders, gazed at her face and pushed her towards the couch. She wasn't moving so I kept going. As I was pushing y/n to the couch I turned off the lights. The only lights that were still on were the fairy lights. She sat on the couch willingly and then I knew she was fine with what we were about to do. I kissed and sucked her skin while unstrapping her red dress. Her skin was a little dry but I ignored. She sat on the couch just kissing back while I took her dress off. When I was almost done taking off her bra she suddenly pushed me back further on the couch and helped me take off my clothes. She unbuttoned and I unclipped.

Y/N POV
I tried to think where I knew the smell of Jungkook harder and harder, but then he walked in front of me and changed my focus to him. He placed both his veiny hands on my shoulders and pushed me back. I was carefully pushed onto the couch and he started to kiss my skin but not my lips first. I squinted my eyebrows for one second when suddenly a memory hit me of one morning.

Memory
There were two plates with breakfast food on it and a man. I could see the figure of the man but he was blurry and although the man was blurry I could tell he was mad.

Y/N POV
I finally realized the familiar scent but I couldn't fully comprehend why I smelled it from Jungkook. When Jungkook leaned in to kiss me more I felt something even more familiar and then my body felt like it was popping and my heart felt like it stopped beating. My body was taken over by Jungkook and my mind went into another dimension again.

Memory
The blurry man with me was suddenly appearing clearer and clearer as Jungkook in real time was kissing and moving himself closer and closer to me. After a few seconds I was looking down in my flashback and then looking back up. I saw Jungkook.

Y/N POV
The memory of Jungkook on my birthday and our anniversary that year came back in an instant. As soon as my flashback ended I made my move and pushed Jungkook further on the couch. I helped him take my and his clothes off and we almost did it officially when Lisa suddenly walked in our apartment door. Jungkook bounced up from the couch in surprise but suddenly tripped on my shoe and his bear chest banged against the floor. Lisa walked further through the door and I didn't know what to do in the moment. I had to think fast so I just said, "STOP!! DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!". Lisa stopped and I figure she should be able to guess what is happening with Jungkook and I by now.