07

-
Y/N POV:
"Y/N! LETS GO NOW!" His yelling pierced into my ears, making me cover them.
"COMING!" I yell while groaning. I immediately got up from my bed and got ready. I packed my stuff and went out the door.
"What took you so long?" He asked with a flustered look.
"Uh.. maybe because I JUST WOKE UP!" I yelled. He slightly backed up a bit and nodded quietly.
-
Time Skip:
We drove to the hospital for an appointment because of the accident that happened to me. My brother said that I had a serious car crash while driving to work. I lost my memory as a result. Ever since that day, I had pain in my head and I had horrific flashbacks, but I couldn't quite see them. That's why we're going to the hospital. All I can remember now was a guy calling my name after I blacked out. I'm not sure if it was my brother though.
-
Time Skip:
After a while, the doctor had fully checked me. My brother and I were waiting for the results. I was sitting down on the chair waiting patiently, when I started thinking about what had happened to me during the past 2 years.
-
Flashback:
A man came into my room and started talking, when suddenly I blacked out. The next thing I knew was waking up to my brother.
         "Hey.. Y/N.. you're safe now.. I'm your brother." He said softly. I looked at him confused and scared at first, but I trusted him anyway..
-
Y/N POV:
        And ever since that day.. he has been there for me through thin and thick.. oh yeah and his name? It's...
-
[To Be Continued]