11

-
Y/N POV
I finally got dressed up and headed outside. While waiting, a text appeared on my phone screen.
"On my way :)" the text said. I waited for a couple more minutes until he finally arrived. Since he's part of a famous band, we needed to be very sneaky. We were wearing casual formal wear, but had masks and hats, hiding our identity.. funny, right?
          "Wow-" he said, taking a look at me. I blushed, but the masked covered it.. luckily..
          "Where are we heading?" I asked.
          "You'll see." He said, flashing a big grin on his face.
-
Time Skip [Y/N POV]
          We finally arrived at our destination, after 25 minutes. The whole car ride was quiet, expect for the soft music that was playing in the background. Nothing real special happened, except the quick glances we made as time passed by.
          "Finally.." I said, with a satisfied sigh. Jungkook drove us to a very fancy restaurant. It was so fancy that it made my formal wear not formal enough. Anyways..
          "Ladies first." He said, holding the door open for me.
          "Wow.." the place looked amazing, but really empty? I guess he rented it for a day. He is THE Jeon Jungkook anyway.
          Funny how this all just happened.. in one day.
-
Jungkook POV
          Seeing Y/N again was amazing. Words can't explain it, but a rush of guilt also filled up my guts. She looks so beautiful, with her silky, red dress. I couldn't even focus on the road. The waiter lead us to our tables and gave us the menu. Once again, the room was filled with an awkward silence. That was, until she suddenly started speaking.
"Jungkook, I'm confused.." she said. I looked up at her, confused.
"Why did all of this suddenly started happening? Why did you suddenly take me out an-and, first of, how do you even know my name?" She asked. That question.. I don't know what to say.. I can't just say I know her name because we once dated and separated because I cheated on her. I can't lose her.. again.
-
[To Be Continued]

•— Author's note: OH HEY!! I am back.. I think. Well, school has been canceled for three week so I may be writing some more of this story. Sorry it took too long to get you guys updated!! I did not mean to leave you guys waiting. I honestly thought this story wouldn't blow up like this and I am very grateful you guys are enjoying it!! I have no idea what else to write for this story and how it's going to go, so don't be shy to comment some ideas I could use!! While I am gathering up some ideas to write, please enjoy this very short and trashy passage. Anyways love you guys, and don't forget to comment some ideas!! 💗💓