No Humanity

So i decided to mush together both her becoming a tribred to when she doesnt have humanity and when Rebekah comes to meet her and the aftermath of that. this fic or book is kinda weird because now that i finnished season 1 and 2 i have to watch and think if it fits in a Jerbekah or Mikaelson related way and in this case in does in fact relate since well Freya visited her prior and now Rebekah visited her in this so this defo and seeing from the promo this is defo going to be a mikaelson season. 

So after Freya goes and leaves she comes back to the Mikaelson Mansion 

" ok So Rebekah since your the Original Vampire, not that you werent already planning you should go for one because shell be you know and you havent seen her in years. 

" Thanks Freya "

Hugs her sister 

" now im going to go to my family "

" yeah you go see you later "

( i believe im going to have Josie Call them because in that episode Josie was worried about Hope. Makes sense dunnit )

" So Rebekah there is a chance you know shes not "

" Your saying she might turn it off " 

" yeah as bad as that sound "

" yeah i know "

" Bekah i know that she should just learn to cope but from what freya said she might auto do it "

" yeah "

Puts the dagger in here Jacket 

Jeremy looks at said Dagger 

" Jer its fine its just in case i need to for the absolute worse, you know i hate it "

" yeah i know just be careful if you use its possible it wont work "

" well worth a try you know "

" well be safe and hope it goes well "

hugs and kisses each other and she leaves this time and Freya just is there

" you know time sure does fly by "

" Why are you back "

" this still is the Mikaelson house and why not "

" I guess you got a point "

" so say she does remove her humanity "

" then we might be in some trouble i dont think a Mikaelson has before at least not in awhile, from what ive heard from them is they just cope and after awhile they lose the ability to do so "

" yeah i mean its just feeling nothing, not worth it rather to just cope with it then remove emotion "

" ah i see "

Freya says as she sips her coffee 

Jeremy does the same 

" But if she does id say we might be in for some problem "

Suddenly Jeremy's Phone Starts going off and sees its Josie 

" ill be right back "

" Josie whats up "

" umm we got a problem "

" Ok Josie whats the problem "

" Umm well, Hope put Dad in a Concussion "

" wait what how why "

" Well she turned it off "

" Oh no "