Book Covers

Ok since silence was echoed i guess ill go ahead with the TVD and the originals. Pain for me i guess you guys are mean s i have two covers for you to decide which to use i have an idea which to use for which i just made three more for later but these two are definite and going to show and ask which one should go to the TVD story and The Originals but if nothing then i guess ill do my options here we go.

Again they will be both as Canonically accurate with changes to Jerbekah without major changes to the plot and story but the character will be.

First one

Second one

Second one

So decide which one I should use for the bloody TVD story which depending on how fast will be either today or tomorrow after pain already And The Original will be after TVD which obviously The Originals is looking longer than TVD version because i...

And The Original will be after TVD which obviously The Originals is looking longer than TVD version because it goes through 303-624 but when Jeremy leaves will just fast a couple chapters after she leaves in season 5 and the Originals will be easy thank you season 6 for those who've watched it now how happy I was it all matched together I was like it fits so well between season 6 finale and season 1 finale and the years
So let me know which version of these two books if not ill go ahead with my plan of which to use. 

SO i have about 10 or so more Jerbekah stories to write and 3 more covers made ill make 6 more later. These three are trying to keep the plot very accurate to the show with addition with Jerebkeah. FYI im not going to rush it for obvious reason. Starting with a friendship and then by the time of the search for the cure they will have been dating for awhile. They will meet all they way back in 303 when rebekah appears or at least very close to that in season 3 maybe before daggereing or after.

When in season 3 should Jerebkah meet ?

Obvious hes going to be understanding, each others moral compass of sorts.

its either going to be during the school or the daggereing 

so its going to be during season 3 and like explained in this story he doesn't kill Kol because of Rebekah 

another change that i did that only changes characters is that Rebekah saves Jeremy from Damon instead of Stefen and snaps his neck and speeds him away with Elena confused.

Bu doesn't find out about them till the hunt for the cure which Jeremy of course still dies because it would affect the story.

Ok I just remembered that not killing Kol changes it but that the only one because it makes sense to  not kill Kol  because Rebekah, you wouldn't kill him if you loved him even tho he almost killed him.

or he dies and instantly comes back how about that with Jeremy how about that.

Its either starting Tomorrow or Today or the next day,  depending how it goes so let me know which works for TVD 

So since its a bigger one than legacies there is more difficulty to not change stuff without problems but im going to do my best to not change much plot and story but some of the characters actions will be changed 

Like interactions with Jeremy and Rebekah.