Freya

Ok so this is my possible last chapter for this story if so then tomorrow is the next book, yep no breaks for me. If you want me to finish or continue a few more chapters lets me know but this will tie in to Freya reunion with hope in 206 after everyone remembers of Hope existing from their Collective Conscience. If you want me to continue then ill do three more chapters and ask again but if you want a new chapter set right when Rebekah appears in TVD in 303 and set up when they met to fall in love and then we go to TO and try to be as canonically accurate as possible with the story itself and then the 6 other stories i have set up so far well see but for now im making a whole story of how it happened From when she appears and just adjusting the story with Rebekah and Jeremy having them together instead of something else but keeping the story accurate now onto the story.

Freya wanted to talk to her niece 

" Hey can i talk to hope "

Jeremy and Rebekah look up to see Freya 

" Oh  sure well be over here for a sec id assume you want to talk alone "

" You can still talk "

" Nah your good we will be back in second "

" Ok "

" See you in a minute we have to check on something or someone "

" ok got it, so Hope how are you "

" Very good where are they going "

" Id assume their baby "

" right "

" So how are you doing after you found out "

" I have a question " 

" Sure "

" is it possible to explain the merge more "

" Sure, well its a Gemini twin thing where at 18 they battle for dominion over the body and whoever is the strongest is the host and is combined into two. "

" Oh thank you "

" Why might i ask "

" The saltzman twins are Gemini "

" Oh i see "

" Thanks for explaining "

" Anytime, but how are you "

" Better now than i was before " 

" You know Hope were all Dealing with it "

Jeremy and Rebekah come back 

" Especially this one "

Rebekah punches him 

" Sometimes i hate you "

" No you dont "

Hope giggles 

" Ok Hope in all seriousness weve mentioned that Bekah was with him for the longest right "

" Yeah you said they were with each other for years "

Jeremy looks at Rebekah as she grabs his hand 

" Well yes i for years while father chased him down "

Freya looks weirded 

" Why did father chase Klaus down "

" Well becuase hes a was hybrid "

" so "

" Means mother was unfaithful "

" Oh, so he hated him "

" Yes "

" But why chase him and hunt him "