🔪Omori, Using Comments I Found Online🌸

Kel: I was late to basketball practice once and the coach made me run laps.

Kel:

Kel: My dad was the coach and he was the one who drove me.

~~~~~~~

Hero: Are any of you happy?

Sunny: I cross the street without looking.

~~~~~~~

Therapist: Would you date yourself?

Sunny, thinking: I mean... I think I deserve better.

~~~~~~~

Kel: Every night I play a game called, "Should I pee or can I hold it until morning?"

~~~~~~~

Aubrey: I'm only photogenic if I take my own picture, I don't know what everyone else it doing, trying to sabotage me.

Basil: *slowly setting down the camera*

~~~~~~~

Kel: All I spent money on is food and clothes but I'm still hungry and can't find anything to wear.

~~~~~~~

Sunny: Wow. Today was insane...

Basil: What happened?

Sunny: I did two things instead of one-

~~~~~~~

Basil: I am retired, in the sense that I was tired yesterday and am tired again today.

~~~~~~~

Kel: Siblings are so weird, we spend the first 15 years finding dumb things to fight about and then suddenly you wake up and you're like, "Oh wait no, my bro is fine-"

~~~~~~~

Basil: *staring at the photo album and just painfully being reminded of the past*

Basil: Why don't I have nice pictures of the people in closest to-

~~~~~~~

Sunny: Dang it's hot out here...

Kel:

Kel: Sunny you're wearing all black.

~~~~~~~

Basil: I just can't take this anymore!

Basil, 20 minutes later: *continuing to take it*

~~~~~~~

Probably Sunny after telling everyone the truth: Look, if you're all gonna walk out on me right now, I'm going with you, I'm sick of myself too-

~~~~~~~

Basil: Any room can be a panic room if you give me a second-

~~~~~~~

Hero: What is something you guys to annually without fail?

Sunny: The bare minimum.

~~~~~~~

Sunny: I may not be doing well mentally, but physically?

Sunny:

Sunny: Even worse baby!

~~~~~~~

Sunny after Kel convinced him to go outside for the first time in four years, talking to himself: So I went outside today...

Sunny: There were too many people.

Sunny: Catch you all outside in the next four years.

~~~~~~~

Basil: It's fall!

Basil: Time to get sad for no reason when the sun sets at 5:30! :'D

~~~~~~~

Kel: Hero, our dog is useless, we were both chased by another dog yesterday...

~~~~~~~

Aubrey: No-Noise-November, everyone shut up.

~~~~~~~

*staring at one of those boxes with the label "Do not break down"*

Basil: I'm trying box, I'm trying...

~~~~~~~

Sunny: It has been so long since I've seen another person that if you so much as set foot on my lawn you'll become my new best friend.

~~~~~~~

Kel: Over 7 billion people in this world and you really think I'm gonna chase after someone who doesn't want me? Hah!

Kel:

Kel: That's exactly what I'm gonna do.

~~~~~~~

Hero: Hey, can you guys recommend a book that made you cry?

Sunny: Why?

Kel: Chemistry textbook-

~~~~~~~

Basil: Hey Sunny! What do you wanna be for Halloween?

Sunny:

Sunny: I wanna be ok.

~~~~~~~

Aubrey: When was the exact moment you guys realized human beings weren't gonna make it as a species?

Sunny: The moment someone actually needed to put a sign next to the toilet to tell us not to drink the toilet water because some idiot did...

~~~~~~~

Sunny: *sitting in his house and staring at the one door that just slammed*

Sunny: Dear whatever demon is living here, you can't slam doors here until you start paying the freaking bills to do so.

~~~~~~~

Kel: I don't even study for tests I just be believing in myself.

~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm done now but me and my friend are on call doing this and we were both dying XD