CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

LEXIEN FELT UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN she was walking to the parking lot. Pakiramdam kasi niya parang may sumusunod sa kanya.

'It's really just my instic or something?'

Napailing nalang siya at akmang sasakay sana sa kotse niya ng maramdaman niyang parang may tao sa likuran niya. Nang tiningnan naman niya iyon ay wala na man siyang nakita.

It's just her mind.

Yeah, it's just her hallucination.

With that, she was about to entered her car when someone just appeared in her back and put a handkerchief in her nose with an unpleasant smell making her body weaken and drop in unconsciousness.

But before Lexien's body drop to the floor, a set of strong arms catched her, and carried her in a bridal style.

The person who catched Lexien's body smirked.

' Ah, at last your mine now. '

With that, the person took Lexien's unconscious body to his car.

" Go, we need to leave as soon as possible. " The person said while staring at Lexien's face.

' She really has an epitome of beauty. '

The driver of the person shook his head, " your really crazy bud for doing this."

"Nah...I just do it to be back my sanity. I want her to be mine, and now, well let's see." The person said while caressing Lexien's face softly.

"Good luck, buddy, wish you that."

LEXIEN WAKE UP BECAUSE of the feeling uncomfortable. Parang hindi siya makahinga kasi. Nang tiningnan niya iyon, laking gulat niya ng makitang may isang lalaki ang nakapatong sa kanya.

" What the hell..." Mahina niyang sambit dito.

Gumalaw ang lalaki dahilan para matingnan niya ang mukha nito. She felt relief when she saw that it was Klane. But she has the question in her mind

Why the fuck I am here together with him?

Tiningnan niya kaagad ang katawan at napahinga ng malalim dahil may damit pa siya.

"Klane...wake up..." Aniya

"Hmmm..." Tanging ungol lang ang narinig niya.

Dahil dun, she felt herself body shivers.

"Klane, wake up..." Aniya

Seconds later, Klane wake up with a naughty smile on his lips. " Good morning, love." Anito saka hinalikan siya sa pisngi.

' what the hell...'

" What do you want for breakfast, hmm?" Tanong nito

"Teka..." Aniya saka tumayo upang pumunta sa bintana. " What the hell..." Sambit niya ng makitang umaga na.

Anong...bakit siya nandito? Nasa parking lot naman siya- Shit! Bullshit!

Ang mga anak niya! Hindi niya nasundo ang mga anak niya!

Galit niyang tiningnan si Klane. " You fucking kidnapped me!?"

Napaiwas ng tingin si Klane sa kanya. " A-ah...y-yeah."

' So honest ' sambit ni Lexien sa kanyang isipan. Halata dito ang pagka sarkismo ng boses niya.

"Bakit!? Bakit mo to ginawa!? Don't you know how worried and scared I am when I felt something following me!?" Lexien couldn't stop herself anymore. " Fuck you, Klane. Fuck you! Damn you! Damn you to hell!" Galit na sinugod niya si Klane saka pinag-sasampal at pinag-hahampas. Wala siyang pakialam kung masaktan man ito o hindi.