CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

ITS BEEN two days since they live here together. Wala silang ibang ginawa kundi, kumain, matulog, gumala sa isla at maligo sa dagat.

Ni kahit minsan, hindi kinausap ni Lexien si Klane. She felt so shy and awkward to him. Kahit magkatabi silang matulog sa kama ay hindi niya ito pinapansin.

Yep— they sleep together in one room. Ang ibang room kasi ay naka-lock at yung silid lang niyon ang bukas.

Right now, she's sitting in a big stone, at the seashore, facing the sun that was almost fading— in short, she's looking at the sunset.

Habang nakatingin siya dito, naramdaman niyang may tumabi sa kanya.

"The sunset really nice." Anang ng lalaking tumabi sa kanya.

"Agree," aniya

Silence filled them. It takes seconds before Klane spoke.

"Wala na ba talaga?" Klane asked her a question making her frown.

"Anong wala?" Pabalik na tanong niya

Klane looked at her and show a sad smile. " Wala na bang talagang pag-asa na magkabalikan pa tayong dalawa?"

Lexien pressed her lips together. She didn't know how or what to speak. She's afraid that she might tell him judgmental words that hurt can hurt him. She's not sure if she's ready to enter in a relationship with him again.

Yes— she will admit. She has still a feeling for him but she's afraid to take a risk for it. Natatakot siya sa mga posibleng mangyari pag nagkataon.

Instead of answering him, she just sighed and shrugged.

When Klane saw her reaction, he couldn't help but to feel sad and sorrow. Talaga bang wala na?

He let out a shaky sighed, " Lexien..."

"Hmm...?"

" Can I have a second chance? I promise it will gonna be worth it." Aniya

Tumingin si Lexien sa kanya. " Can you tell me first why you broke up with me?"

Klane nodded and looked down. " After out date, I received an email. It was a picture of you in every place where you go. There was a note there. It say, ‘ Treasure your moment with her, 'cause she will be gone soon. ’." Klane looked up the sky. " Of course, I become worried and perturbed. So I call my friends to asked them about finding that possible person. We found that person. And her name is Abigail Fuentabella. Remember her?"

Lexien nodded, " she's the girl who told you that she love you in the campus right? My schoolmate?"

Klane nodded, " yeah. Since I found that perosn, of course I warned and threatened her. I promise to myself that I will protect you no matter what. Days passed, still she didn't doesn't care. She's still send someone to stalk you, every fucking hours. I'm pissed about it. That's why, I talk to her father. Her father is one of our foe in the máfia."

"Then, well, you know...we talked. Not literally a casual talk but it seems a something triggered talk. We cussed each other, we threatened each other."

Lexien frowned at him, " then... what's next?"

Klane just sighed and looked at her, " do you really want to know? I don't want to scared you."

" Don't lie to me, Klane. Be honest. I need to know the goddamn truth." Ani ni Lexien

"Fine," Klane said in low voice, " After our talk, war between our group strike up. Then, days after that, you cousin, Jane was killed—"