CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

PIGIL NI LEXIEN ANG MATAWA NG MAKITA kung ano ang ginagawa nila Klane, Laxus, at Lexie sa sala.

Klane and Laxus was on the floor, sitting at the carpet while Lexie was on the couch sitting while holding her comb.

Lexien already know what these three are doing about.

And she was right. The boys was on the floor because Lexie did a 'girly thing' to them. Unlike Laxus, Klane was the messiest.

"You two guys look so lovely today." Pang-aasar na sabi ni Lexien sa dalawa. Dahil nagsalita siya, kusang tumingin sa gawi niya ang mga ito.

"Mommy!" Lexie exclaimed. She stood up and run to her. " Mommy, look at them — " itinuro nito ang mga daliri sa gawi nila Klane. " — they look so handsome more now! Do you agree, 'my?"

Lexien looked at Klane and Laxus. They are both pouting while looking at her.

Lexien pat her daughter's head and spoke to her calmly. " Baby, naalala mo pa ba yung sinabi ko sayo noon?"

Lexie looked up to her. " Alin po dun, 'my?"

"I told you to not used your girly stuff on your brother, didn't I?"

Lexie pouted and looked at Laxus. " But he said it's okay..."

"Kahit na, baby. He's still a kid — so as you, so please? Can you limit yourself from now? Don't used your make up toys on him. It may damage his skin. Gusto mo ba 'yun? Gusto mo bang ma-damage yung skin ang kakambal mo?"

Lexie shook her head. " No, mommy. I'll just apologize to him." With that, Lexie run again and went to Laxus.

Lumapit rin si Lexien dito para marinig ang mga sinasabi nila.

"I'm sorry, kuya. Promise, I will never ever do this thing again to you. I hope you forgive me?" Wika ni Lexie sa kakambal.

Laxus smile and nodded. " Your forgiven, princess Lex."

Lexie smile and clapped her hands. " Yehey! Thank you, kuya. Now, go to your room and clean your face. I think I just did something terrible on your face."

Laxus just chuckled and stood up. " Okay." Kapagkuwan ay lumapit ito kay Lexien. " I'll go upstairs mommy." Tumingin naman ito kay Klane. " Daddy? Ano na, kaya pa?"

Klane pouted and move his fingers to point his face. " I feel so stink. This thing on my face was so itchy."

Laxus chuckled and wave his hand to bid goodbye to his father. " Bye, dad. I'm cleaning myself." Kapagkuwan ay kinuyom nito ang mga kamao saka itinaas ang mga braso. " Keep fighting, daddy! You can do it!"

Klane just nodded and sadly raised his hand to wave goodbye to his son. " Bye, son."

"Mommy..."

Napalingon si Lexien kay Lexie na tumawag sa kanya. " Yes, baby?"

"How about daddy, 'my? Bawal din po ba sa kanya yung mga toys ko?"

Dahil sa sinabi ni Lexie, agad na napalingon si Lexien kay Klane. At this moment, Klane was looking at her too, showing his very lovely puppy eyes.

Staring at Klane back, Lexien wanted to got her vengeance about what happened to her in the morning.

With that, Lexien smirked while looking directly at her boyfriend's place. " No, baby. Big na 'yung daddy mo, e. Kaya okay lang sa kanya ang mga bagay na iyon. Diba, love?" Ningitian pa niya ito ng matamis.

Napapalunok na tumingin si Klane kay Lexie saka dahang-dahang tumango. Wala siyang ibang magawa dahil ayaw niyang masaktan na naman uli ang loob ng anak.