Part 4

Ring. Ring.

"Hello," I answer the phone as I drive my white Ducati past a slow driver.

"Hey sweetheart, it is dad. Where are you?" The famous question of any parent.

"I am in front of the house, just parking near a big rusted truck I hope is not for Bella." I stop my motorcycle looking at the big truck.

The phone is cut off and dad comes out onto the porch. I swing my legs off the bike and grab my bag heading to the stairs.

"It is. Go say hi to your sister." Dad kisses my left cheek as I enter the house.

I walk up the stairs and drop my bag in my room before heading to Bella's room. I knock before opening the door.

"Hey, sis, may I come in?" I ask leaning a bit forward inside to see Bella still unpacking her things. She has changed. she looks like she has grown up. 

"Oh, you are still here?" she straightens up and walks over to the door which I lean back but do not move an inch.

"Yeah. It is nice to see you for the long time we haven't. How have you been?" Bella raises her hand and places it on my chest and pushes me back. Without a word, she slams the door closed and I slump my shoulders again. Still the same old prissy Bella.

"Hope you like the gift," I shout through the door and head off to my own room. 

I lock the door with the new locking system Dad put and sit on my bed. I sigh and look around the room. Soon, the doorbell rings, and I hear my father's footsteps answering the door.

"Snow! It is for you!" I head down the stairs and see Dad holding a package.

He hands it to me and I look at its owner. It is from that esteemed art school I have enrolled myself in. A full scholarship and I can go in three weeks. 

"What is it?" Dad leans on the staircase.

"It is from the art school in Italy Florence," I opened the package and see a note saying I got accpeted. "I got in."

"That is wonderful darling. When do you have to go?"

"In three weeks, I get on the plane and head there. Oh, Dad, this is amazing."

"I am proud of you sweetheart. Makes sure you get things ready before you leave." I nod and head up to my room and begin packing.

I made sure to pack the nest/box that I use to lay my eggs inside. It is a plastic container that I can kneel over it and lay the egg. Oh, that reminds me, I have to get a red ball gown to cover my naked lower half when I do have to lay the eggs.

Oh, and Jake. He surely will not be happy but I am a big girl and I can still call him. Just have to tell him and hopefully, he won't be too upset.

I AM GOING TO ITALY!!!!!

*Who here has gone to Italy? Such a beautiful place, especially with the beaches and landscapes.

Comment your thoughts and feelings.

Enjoy=)*