Part 29

****WARNING, HEAVY SMUT AND LEMON AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK***

We make it to Italy and back home. I sigh wiggling deep onto Marcus' lap in content. My wings are back, my mates are alright and Bella is no more.

"You seem very happy Snow?" Aro states gazing from the window over to me.

"I am." I sigh once more in sheer blissful pleasure. Tucking and wiggling some more on Marcus' lap, I close my eyes and enjoy the quiet atmosphere.

Big and strong hands lay on my right knee and begin sliding up. Opening my right eye I look over to Caius. Narrowing my gaze at him, I watch him rub his hand over my skin. 

"Caius, what are you doing?" I drawl out in question.

"Feeling my mate up." The innocent look in his eyes doesn't cover the devious smirk on his lips.

"Uh-huh, and where did you get the impression that I am in the mood for you to feel me up?" I ask him as Aro and Marcu smirk at their hormonal brother.

"Well, you are an angel and I feel it is in my glorious and artistic way to place some of my sinning devilish nature onto you." His hand moves to grip my left thigh while Marcus' right-hand slides from my waist, along the curve of my hips, and to my right thigh; both brothers widening my legs apart.

"Aro, are you going to stop them?" I call to the raven-haired male as he sits back on his red armchair, left leg propped over his right and a glass of blood in his right hand. 

"I feel Caius is correct. You have been given too many angelic features that it excludes us from your life. It is only fair for us devils to bring you back down into our rightful place. Bring you down into our arms and have you forever." Delicately put words flow out of his lips while his knees barely hide the bulge in his black pants.

"Says the one hiding a big hard-on underneath expensive straight black gentleman pants." I sass. Marcus propped against the red silk pillows of the bed, leans his neck forward to place soft kisses along my neck and right shoulder.

"Guilty but at the same time pleased you picked the notion up." Aro sips some more of the red liquid in a fine dining wine glass with a frosted decor and a gold rim that touches those red petals that I dream to kiss for eternity.

Alas, while the raven observes in his spot, a lion is crawling over me to place his own lips onto mine while a soft bear is nibbling and marking my shoulder behind me. A raging hard bulge presses on my ass beneath me where I sit on long strong and lean legs.

Kissing softly the ferocious male in front of me, Caius' hands trail along my leg and grip onto the tight pants I wear as a second skin.

RRRRIIIIPPPPPP!

The whole wetsuit that I am wearing is torn off of my figure. My big mounds bounced and my nipples hardened with the cold air sending shivers up my spine. The cold air also hits my spread clit where Marcus' fingers are, his thumb on the other hand gets juices flowing as he circles my bud.

"Who has gotten you wet my love?" Marcus pepper kisses my ear as he whispers romantics.

"Urgh, who else but the two most handsome vampire kings of the era while the laziest male of Italy is drinking over there watching his brothers have their time fucking the queen wearing black clothes that barely cover his rock-hard cock that simply don't satisfy anyone." I pull the threads. It is only a matter of time till Aro snaps them apart.

A deep possessive growl vibrates from one part of the room pulling a satisfied smirk upon my red kissed lips. 

"You are playing a dangerous game, my angel!" Marcus chuckles in my ear, nibbling and sucking along the curve. It is a mystery how such a simple action can increase the juices of how hot and horny I am to be fucked by these males.