Part 25

"Glad she is alright." Caius sighs looking at the resting female newborn vampire.

"Hm. Such trials in her life. A pure heart shouldn't have to suffer through all this. She doesn't deserve it." Marcus hums, his gaze frozen on her dark features. Black hair, pale skin, plump red lips, and a red gem instead of that white quartz. He feels such guilt for not being there to save her from this fate.

"But she is strong. She even laid that big red egg without screaming or anything. She is our strong swan and pure hearts always shine back from going through hell. She will be alright." Aro urges the strength in his words while his mind and heart are pleading and begging fate why would they do this to her? Why let her go through such actions when she has been kind and caring all her life?

"Yeah, she literally glowed under the moonlight that night." Caius, Marcus, and Aro's minds shifted to the night when Snow laid that garnet egg.

***December 21st, age: 21.***

The music from the movie Roxanne rang through the apartment. The sweet and enchanting music drifted through the air and sent warm and sexy emotions through the glass and white walls.

Statues, paintings, and artist supplies lie around the tables forgotten for the night. The moonlight kept the painting company from the darkness of the room. The only bright led lights that shine in the apartment are from the room where four figures are.

One figure is a woman with hair pinned back with elastics and bobby pins, bearing her lean neck that bulges every once so often. Sweat glistens on this woman's skin as her lovely blue eyes are behind her clamped eyelids, teeth grit as some wheezing groans come out from her lips.

One hand is gripping the hand of the first male figure in the room while the other is on the nest, gripping the silk covering. The male has long brown hair, concerned-filled eyes, and a heart clenched with both worry, stress, and comfort for the woman who is giving birth... to an...egg!

"You got it, Snow." The second male is sitting on the bed on the woman's right, hands clasped tightly and eyes strained on the girl.

"I know. It just fucking moves so slowly. This one is quite big." Snow as we learned the name is, sighs and relaxes her grip before she squeezes some more feeling the massive egg move two inches more, her vagina is stretched already ten centimeters like in childbirth but with this egg, it stretches it to eleven.

"You are doing alright. You are fine." The last male with black long hair that reaches slightly past his shoulders paces the floor and glances from time to time at his mate.

"Aro, Argh.......relax will you. I have done this plenty of times. You guys are just company and if anything major happens then you guys can help. I am fine. Hmm." The woman squeezes some more and soon the stretching decreases as the bigger part of the egg is out, now it is just the tip that slides out easily.

"Well, the egg is now half out so it is a slow and easy part." The egg in her snatch like always slides slowly but surely out, the red silk catching the egg safely and securely. "Okay, now you peeping Toms, are not seeing this."

Snow lets go of Marcus' hand and close the red tent flaps. The males just watch the curtains and fabric move as they hear her shuffling inside. The fabric blocks their sight and worry fills their hearts. Shoulders tense waiting to what the verdict is.

"If this was true childbirth, it would be much worse." Caius comments, hands still clenched and rubbing from time to time.

"Yeah, she would wake up the whole city. Does this egg-laying count as it being our child? Or what?" Aro asks intrigued by the action of his mate which he never even heard of someone doing before. She is rare and pure, well not pure to the full extent. They did steal her flower and ravaged her...does the egg have a child inside?

"Hm, might have to ask," Caius comments glancing at his soul brothers.

"Snow, love," Marcus calls through the fabric.

"Yes, darling?" Her voice is clear and doesn't have that deep tone from straining and pushing an egg out.

"Since we had sex before you developed the egg, might it have inside a child?" Marcus asks, he too rubbing his hands nervously.

"I am not sure. This is the first time I had laid an egg after having sex. We shall see I guess." her response eases some nerves but they still chitter and crackle in the male's body as their gaze still can't see their mate.

"Snow, how long will it be?" Caius groans out not admiring the waiting game.

"Cool it will you caius? Just another second." Their mate removes the flaps and removes the tent, revealing the big nest that was covered with, red silk fabric, and right in the center, clean from sperm and pee is a big red garnet egg.

" Their mate removes the flaps and removes the tent, revealing the big nest that was covered with, red silk fabric, and right in the center, clean from sperm and pee is a big red garnet egg

The males stand and gawk at the gleaming egg under the moonlight. The moonlight glows upon the jewel and seems like it is blessing it upon its birth. Snow throws out the tissues that she used to clean the egg and rummages in her bag to get a red sack/pouch to place the egg inside.

"It's beautiful." 

"Good job love."

"Thanks. Now let me go take a shower while the egg lays in the moonlight for a few hours. Don't touch nor move it. Cover it and it might break and shatter which I don't need." The males nod and watch their mate shred her clothes on her route to the bathroom.

"Never could forget that view," Caius comments his head tilted to the side, raking his eyes over her skin and curves. His soul brothers are the same, all three getting boners.

****Present time****

"Hm, wonder if the egg hatched or has something inside." Caius after returning from memory lane glancing over to the trunk that holds the eggs.

"The egg did hatch and it is now on my finger." Their mate's voice pulls the males out of their thoughts. Grins stretch on their faces as snow sits up in bed and looks down at the red metal dragon ring they have just noticed.

"You mean to say the ring, the dragon!...is our child?" Aro clarifies.

"Yep, you can talk to Jane, Felix, and Demetri who are witnesses to the whole thing. I am surprised you haven't gone in their thoughts, Aro." Attention is fixed onto the said person.

"I wanted to actually look at your thoughts before theirs." Aro shifts slightly on his heels, head cast down and gaze leaving his mates.

"That is alright and you did see so yeah, that is what happened." Silence falls as the four of them take in all the info from the few months apart and what the future is to bear.