Part 14

"Okay, you three better shut up as I talk." I scold before pressing the answer button.

Please don't moan, please don't moan, please don't moan.

"Hey dad," I croak out as Marcus picks up speed. I bite my lower lip as my cheeks heat up with embarrassment. Gosh, his dick is so big and Aro's too considering I feel every inch of his rod.

"Hey sweety, how is my little angel?" He had to ask!

"Um," Caius begins to nip at my throat but I swat him away like a pesky fly. "Good. you." I had to grit my teeth in not gasping in pleasure as Aro now is picking up speed.

"Oh um, your sister is currently in the hospital as she clumsily fell and broke her leg." I roll my eyes at Bella's clumsiness. I grunt as Marcus and Aro both bite on my neck, practically drilling in me now. I am surprised I haven't let a single moan at how much my brain can't think.

"Well, hope she is o-okay." I squeak at Caius rubbing my clit. I glare at him but he pecks me a kiss.

"Yeah, she is, and also did you know she is dating a Cullen," Dad says with exasperation. I gasp as Caius bites on my left breast.

"Uh, no, I..." I hold back a moan as The two males that are drilling in me begin to fuck me together in unison. "I..I didn't know. damn it." I scream as I hit my orgasm and that resulted in them burying themselves in me and their hot semen spilling in me.

"You alright sweetheart?" My dad asks concerned. I look about licking my lower lip.

"Yeah, dad just some paint that is being slightly difficult." I chuckle slightly as Aro, Marcus, and Caius switch their places. Aro is now behind me taking the space where Marcus was, Caius jams his big thirteen-inch dick in my core and Marcus grabs my hand making me give him a handjob.

"Oh, well, how is it going over there? Wonder how many beautiful pieces of art you accomplished and made." Dad's attention is on this conversation while I need him to hang up so I can moan out the pleasure these three vamps are giving me.

"Oh, did three already and a few others that are half done. One is with splashing paint but this paint doesn't seem to like me very much and is being stubborn." I grunt the last word as Caius bites my right nipple between his fangs as Marcus bites my left. I close my eyes nearly whimpering in ecstasy. 

"Oh yeah, wow, you work fast dear." I laugh again nervously as the three vamps pick up speed again. why can't they bloody wait till after the call?

"Yep, it is a tough program, and need to keep up." I dig myself in as my climax begins to rise.

"Yeah, miss you and you haven't called Jake yet as I hear. He is here if you wish to speak to him." My eyes widen and practically cry as I don't want Jake to hear me.

"Um, I am sure he is busy and I too am busy so don't..."

"Here, I will pass him to you." I curse at my father in my head. I squeal as Aro nips behind my right ear where I am most sensitive. Marcus cums right on my hand and slightly on my left side.

"Hey Snow, hope it isn't cold up there." I laugh at the joke distracting my mind from what is going on.

"Hey J, no it isn't cold and you always know how to make me laugh. So, how are you?" I grimace as Caius and Aro with deep hardened expressions on their faces speed up so much I can pant like a dog.

"Good, say I hear some type of slapping noise. Is that you?" You wish!

"Yeah, I am slapping a bottle of paint that is being stubborn, why does tempera paint have to be so thick." I cover my mouth from the huge moan I was close to letting out.

"Let him hear you, love," Aro growls in my other ear low enough that Jake doesn't hear.

"Oh, so you are painting. With the noise, I thought you were with someone." Js voice growls slightly. He seems to be jealous at the thought.

"Um, Eek." I squeal slightly as Aro and Caius slap my thighs and dig their fingers getting close to cumming. " hehe, don't be ridiculous. There is no guy that got my interest in this place, plus I am way too busy with the projects that I am barely out of the apartment anyway." I hate lying to him.

"Liar." I gawk at him before I throw my head back as they cum in me making me cum after them. Oh, God, these three brothers are going to be the death of me.

"I ain't lying and besides, I think Quilette males are a bit better than normal guys." Not counting the vampire brothers that are fucking me to hell.

"Alright, did you know Bella is dating a leech?" I groan rolling my eyes.

"Yes, I know, and wait, what do you mean leech, I know the guy is quite a scarecrow dead zombie but a leech can mean other things."

"I have something to tell you..." I hear him moving somewhere as the brother caress and give me pepper kisses along my arms, thighs, breasts, and neck with some love bites. "The Cullens can be vampires."

I look at the white fabric on the floor in surprise. They are vampires, near my sister and father and my very best FRIEND! Oh no, that is not okay.

"Mind telling me how you know that and why I should for any reason come and kill them for dating my Sister!" I begin to get angry.

"Sad fact she knows," I swear in my head while turning my head in exasperation. I spread my wings slightly as I get up and begin to walk on the cool marble floor.

"Bella, getting all the facts, is dating a Cullen and worse is she knows he is a vampire!" I grit my teeth as I say it. "What is going on? I leave for a scholarship that is amazing with great success in throwing my art business to a higher level and now I find out my sister and father and..." I give a slight pause with dramatics. "my very best friend in Lapush, is near a family of vampires, and one of them without even contacting me to ask of dating my sister!" I cry out in frustration.

"Yeah." I sigh nerved and agitated.

"Don't worry, I will look out for her till you return." that doesn't make me feel better but it does ease some of my worries.

"Okay, fine. Look out for yourself too and charlie. Bella...well, since she doesn't exactly like me I am letting her make her own mistakes but if any harm comes to her from being with those Cullens they are getting it from me with a lot of fire." I growl in the end imagining many ways in cutting their heads off, Aro's fingers trailing up my arm cools my heated body down a bit.

"You got it. Be safe Snow and keep those males away." A smile spreads on my face.

"You got it, you are my first and only great male friend that can never be replaced." We hang up with a satisfying click. I turn to see the brothers slightly mad but just keep looking at me still with hard-rock dicks.

"You must have taken a horny pill if you guys are still revving for more rounds." We chuckle and resume our private activities.

*Sorry for the slightly long chapter but you got the heat needed.

Comment on what you think about the chapter and maybe your emotional wellbeing can be added if you wish to share.

Enjoy and let the fantasies arise.*=)