Part 5

Oh. My. God.

Isabella Swan is dating Edward Cullen in a span of two weeks!

I should be happy but I simply am boggled by how fast those two became. Jacob surely agrees with my views.

"They are gross." speaking of Jacob.

"Yeah, but alas, if they are happy then it is not my problem." I grumble, writing the answer to two more science questions. I am sitting with one leg crossed over the other as I lean on my Ducati. 

It is another school day and I still have another week before I go to Italy. Got to tell J though which I wish to the gods, he doesn't hate me.

"Say, let's forget them and move onto something more interesting or in my case important." Jacob leans beside me with his arms crossed and his long brown hair draped past his shoulders.

"What is it?" His brown eyes look down at me.

"I got accepted." I passed him the acceptance letter from the art school in Italy. Jacob's jaw tenses as he grabs the letter and reads it himself.

"You are leaving in a week." He passes it back with a grumpy tone in his voice.

"Yeah, I got busy that I forgot to get the letter to tell you. Sorry, J." I tuck my head in between my shoulders like a turtle and look away.

"Hey, it is okay. You still will be calling me right?" I look back at him shocked that he is calm.

"Yesh, Hell yeah am I going to call you! You are my very best friend in the whole world, i would never forget you. Don't worry, Dad brought me a camera for me to take pictures of the place. Some will have me in it and I will mail it to you." I showed him the black Camera in my bag.

"Cool. Don't meet any guys there and be careful with you know what." He leans in to whisper as his eyes flicker to my lower parts. He means the egg-laying.

"Don't worry. Got it all organized and prepared."

Ring-Ring-Ring.

"Got to go. Promise me you will take care of yourself." Jacob pulls himself off the bike and wraps me in his arms.

"Promise." I release and head to class.

I enter the english class and see Jasper and Alice as usual near my table. For the last week, they have been sitting behind me in the classes that I have with them. It is really weird but they are Cullens. Weird is who they are.

"Morning, Snow!" Alice chirps with her black eyes shining.

I give her a smile and sit at my table. The lesson then begins and drone on making me take the notes needed and note down the homework. A letter slides on my desk as the bell rings and the two Cullens head out.

I look and see Alice look back at me with a smile and nudge with her head for me to read her note. Out of subtle curiosity, I read it.

'Good luck in Italy. You will soon find what your soul dreams of'

What a cryptic text.

*What does Alice mean?

Comment down below your thoughts and feelings about the chapter.

Enjoy=)*