Part 33

Richard P.O.V.

I watch as Snow freezes into an ice sculpture, her eyes widened in fear staring at me. An innocent fear that digs in my gut with guilt. what have I done!? I wanted so much to prove to the gods that I can teach the youngsters how to control their elements and bodies. Now, the gods will be angry with me! 

"Snow!" Shit! the kings! Aro and Caius surprised faces turn cold and heartless toward me. "What have you done!?"

"I-I think she was panicking about something and so I brought her here to calm her nerves, I thought it was her body heating up again but instead she was just panicking about something! I am sorry!" A blinding light behind us alerts my own body of who just arrived.

Please let it not be the gods! Please let it not be the gods!

"Richard" Oh no! Turning and bowing down to the gods, I feel venom tears pool in my eyes. "You have failed in your job. We gave you a chance and now you have cost this young guardian her life."

"Please, help her, I will pay for what I have done. Please, I am sorry." I ramble, the guilt is too much for me to bear.

"We will heal her and you shall spend eternity in the glacier." Nodding my whole body starting from my neck downward freezes just like Snow's body.

"Wait, turn me around." I plead. I am turned to face the kings and the queen. "I am sorry for what I have done. You will no longer deal with me again. Have another better doctor take my place, like Carlisle. Tell my mentor I am sorry and goodbye." Bowing my eyes I am taken to the glacier in the other world where the gods reside.

Unknown p.o.v.

"Apologies! You must be confused. We are the gods Richard continues on mentioning. We have come to help your queen and mate from her transformation."Waving my hand over her form, the ice seeps inside her skin to keep her body temperature cool and strong.

The young girl gasps and sinks to the floor. The three vampire kings surround the girl as she regains her surroundings. I look over to the other two gods and they give me a grim expression.

"Snow Swan, rise, my child." Her blue eyes gaze up at me. She stands with help from her mates, still unsteady from the ice within her. "No need to worry or fear, we will not harm you. We are the gods Richard has mentioned to you." Her mouth drops as she looks over at us three.

"Hi," we chuckle at her shocked face.

"Close your mouth girl, it is not the proper way in looking at the leaders of the ice world." Ourea a god that has the voice of all mountains gods speaks to the girl. "Alas, we should introduce ourselves. You shall call me Ourea, the mountains."

"I am Khione, the goddess of Ice, snow, and cold which is how I was able to unfreeze you." I smile at her.

"And I, am Hiems the god of winter. I have another persona inside that is my other half Boreas, the bringer of winter." Hiems deep voice sends plenty of shivers through our spines.

"Hello," She bows her head and curtsy. The kings nod their heads at us, still by Snow's side.

"Now, we have sensed for a while that your body is going through a huge change and some things aren't correlating with the other. Am I correct?" I ask the girl.

"Yes, please help."

"And we will child but the sacrifice will be slightly painful." Boreas deep tone and short reply don't help the girls nerves.

"What do you mean?"

"What he means to say is that you will have to leave this world and enter our world in order to fully transform and gain control of yourself. Your mother,  grandfather who is now dead, and every other winter breed have done the same. You mates have to remain here and wait for you to return." I explain better the short cryptic message Boreas said.

"How long will this take?" Snow asks.

"A year. A royal like yourself is fast in learning our breed history and all the lessons needed. It must be uninterrupted and without distraction like you were having when Richard was starting your training. You must learn to push all this in the back of your mind to focus on you passing a year of training in our world."

"Do I have time to think it over?" I look over to Oureas.

"I am afraid no. the more you aren't trained, the more dangerous it will be for your body to control your temperatures. We may have unfrozen you this time but the next time, it won't happen."

"We can't be far from our mate so long! the separation might kill all of us!" Marcus speaks for his brothers.

"You will live." Boreas grunt receives a lot of glares.

"Guys, I think it is best. This is better than me being frozen for eternity leaving you all weeping. No, I want to go and be able to come back. Please," We move to the other room and open the portal for a lot of us and the new royal entering the realm.

We don't have to wait long before Snow joins our side. Granting her a smile, I lower my hand to place it on her back to guide her in. Into the cold seasonal world of the Winter Breeds.

Snow P.O.V.

The leaders give us privacy and my mates harp on me. As they argue slightly around me, I only bring them all in a hug. I know it will hurt but it is better to take away the pain now than endure the pain of losing one mate. 

"I love you three very much. I promise I will return in a year. Be good and try not to lose your minds while I am gone."

"Mi amore, we just got you back. It was already torture of having you at school for a few months, but this is a year." Aro whines not liking the idea like his brothers.

"My dear Snow, I don't want to lose you. I lost someone once and it hurt. Please..." I give another stronger hug to Marcus as his memories go over this other someone.

"Marcus is right, even Aro. We will get bored and who are we to entertain?" I laugh as I press my body on Caius' firm lean build. Inhaling their scents, I memorize every little detail.

Their voice, their hair, their face, their body, their scent, etc. My three strong mates, three kings, and three amazing men I would die for any day over and over again. Bringing them in for strong passionate kisses each, I leave their side and walk to the other room where the leaders of the new winter world stand for me.

My heart already hurts from my decision but it is a necessity. I can be stronger, under more control of myself, and be able to return to my mates. That is my goal now, finish this training and return back home. Stepping into the new world, my mind focuses on getting through the year and as quick as possible back as the vampire queen. Please wait for me, my dear, your mate, the queen will come back sooner than you think.