Part 34

A year later...

The castle is quiet. Not that it is odd or strange the silence but this quiet silence is deafening and cold then warm and welcoming. Many of the inhabitants in such a grand castle have no comfort in the regular activities they do, the regular hunts they go on, and certainly no interest in doing anything new to liven the place.

The coldest part of the castle lies with three grown men. The starry night sky beaming in the giant round room of marble stone, alabaster furniture, and wooden thrones where these three men reside. The tours have gone on like clockwork, the trials brought forth and completed with death or pass with a warning. Nothing can brighten their moods even when the two wives that have been divorced from the kings returned to help them.  The remainder of the true queen of this grand castle being gone irritated the kings' nerves when the two divorced wives thought of claiming back said title they once had. Aro Volturi and his brother Caius irradicated the wives with just their simple mouthing off on the changes they wished to make. The wives are all up in their heads about them returning as queen, fantasizing about the true queen being an illusion. That fantasy of theirs cost them their heads being thrown in the fire.

Long cold and a dreadful year have passed for the vampire kings of Volterra. Not knowing when the queen will return or if she will return at all. Marcus fell into a small depressed state, Aro close to following on a whim, and Caius...he continue to hold on to the golden thread of hope for good news. All the members of the castle hold onto the hope of seeing their queen again. Even the newborns that have been added can feel the huge effect the true queen had on the castle and they too are down in the dumps.

Closing their eyes, the kings head into a mind state of sleep to dream of their lovely mate. The big white wings she carried on her back, the strong and curvy frame her body carried, the sweet smell of fresh winter air disappearing from their senses, and the gorgeous blue eyes they simply adorned above all else soon faded from the passing time.

In the true queen chambers on the west end of the castle, silent ever since the queen left, a shift in the air begins to simmer. A sliver of white light shines in the room. A crack in mid-air, a vortex of white light beaming through, small however grew. Cracks spread like a strong death grip on glass before a small hole appear beaming onto the floor. The hole grows and stretches by being pushed with two hands. Pale hands curled around the edges of such vortex grip and push the hole bigger and bigger.

Pure pearl white hair appears as the portal opens some more. A lean face, sharp jaw, and familiar Caribbean blue eyes squinting from the light show through. Following the head is a lean neck with a silver choker and a raindrop blue gem hanging on her collarbone. A gorgeous white wedding gown on her lean and fit figure glows. the design of the gems on the dress glitters from the light.

Anyone who is passing by the queen door could possibly feel the cold winter air but there is nobody around. Every vampire is in their own room, undergoing sorrow and collecting cobwebs from being there waiting over the entire year. 

Cream two inch heel sandels with a strap over the toes and a strap around the ankle click on the floor. A nice gold cursive design compliment the cream color of these sandles. The last piece of such a beautiful woman are the two white huge wings almost glittering in the light. The vortex snaps closed once the true queen of Volturi returns in her old room.

"Ah, fianlly home." A happy soft smile graces her fair glossed lips.

This goddess look aroudn the room. Pure white walls with white furniture and some diamond objects that make the room expensive and classy. The smell of her mates is strong in the room informing her that they have visited more often than not.

clicking her heels on the cement floor, she leaves her room and walk the dark halls of the castle. As she passes many doors, her mind begins to worry of where everyone is. Searching through thr halls, nobody walks by or even is seen.

"Hm, where is everybody?" Her body buzzing with worry, she heads to the throne room hoping they are just in trial.

No guards are found outside the throne room doors. Inhaling for a certain scent of anyone, her frozen heart beats when she picks up three familiar scents. Smiling, she straightens her spine, throws her long braid over her shoulder, her hands grip the door handles.

Pulling them open, the view is sad to her heart but not to her head. knowing how excited and happy they will be when seeing her, gives her hope that those sad frowns will change. Walking forward, she stands at the base of the steps leading to the thrones.

"I leave for a year and I come back to you all lazying about? Now come on, these aren't the kings I know of." Her sweet strong voice wake the kings in a startle.

Red eyes open and look at their mate. Jaws drop when they take every inch of her. Their mate, their queen has returned. A leaner form than before, fit and strong the bond that binds them shivers as a blinding golden glow destroys the fading dull orange of the bond tieing the three of them to her.

"Snow, is that you? Please pinch me brother, I am dreaming." Caius speaks first illiciting a laugh from his gem.

"I am back boys and never leaving again." Aro stands and walks down not believing his eyes for once.

"You are back, mia cara, you are back." The enriching smile on her lips and the arms extendef for a hug is most welcomed by the raven haired male. 

"Snow. you have returned." Marcus hugs her next, inhaling the winter scent on her. Refreshing to all three of them.

"Ah, Caius!" Caius didn't just hug her, he swung her around, glee filling his dead heart.

"You are back! I have to tell everyone." Queen Snow Swan Volturi laughs as Caius runs through the castle yelling that she is back.  The queen of Volturi is back.

an entire assemblage appeared before them. Eyes bulging out of their sockets and smiles filling their once sad faces. Snow is really back and in a new glory that will always be remembered. Heads and bodies bow down before the queen standing by the king's side. Caius after awakening every vampire in the castle returns back to the throne room and at his mate's side.

"Thank you all for waiting for me. Now, I think this place needs a cleaning job, don't you think?" The dull place seemed darker with not a soul to greet her as she walked the halls. "You are all dismissed."

All the vampires left with a soft and kind welcome back to the queen before rushing off and cleaning the entire castle for their queen. The halls are swept and polished, every candle mantle sparkling clean and new candles are lit a new. Doors, chambers, and everything inch of the place is being recleaned and organized with buzzing and excited vampire members of the Volturi.

Laughing at the Volturi clan members, Snow turns to face her kings. Brings them all in a group hug and each a missed kiss on the lips. they leave to the queen's chamber for some long time fun;).