Part 20

I blink and look at my surroundings. Wooden walls, picture frames across from me, and some bundled clothes. I turn my head to look up at the ceiling, huh, how can I see the dust particles flying about?

All the silence changes that I can hear the sound of very loud snoring. Gosh, who is snoring in my ears? I turn but there is no person just those pictures. Hang on, that is me and Jacob, gosh can't they take the dust off that glass. 

I look down and see a hunched figure sleeping on my hand. Hmm, my skin isn't that pale. I sit up and see a familiar room. Jacob. I look at the figure and his scent fills my nose and his...blood? Oh gosh, Oh god, the smell. 

"Jake, Jake!" I shake him but as I push his shoulder he flies to the door. I gasp as he wakes up groaning. His brown eyes open to glare at who pushed him but when his gaze land on me, that gaze softens.

"You okay. Oh god, please go take a shower." I cover my nose like I am surrounded by dying dogs in mud. That is how much he reeks.

"Snow! Oh god, Snow." He rushes to me and wraps his arms around my form. I nearly barfed at the stronger intake of his stench. I place my hands on his chest but pull away. 

"Um Jake, how are you so hot? Have you been sick? Is that why you reek?" I question him but I get no response but sniffles. I place my hands once more on his chest to softly push him away this time succeeding in keeping him in the same spot. How did I get so strong? What is going on?

"Jake, please explain to me what the hell is going on? Why do you reek of wet dogs? Why are you so hot in temperature? How am I so strong?..."I blabber on but his hand covers my mouth. Gosh, I am glad I can't throw up right now.

"Snow, calm down." he chuckles and removes his hand once I shut my mouth. As he finishes laughing his eyes turn sad again with guilt and pain. "I am so sorry this happened." I tilt my head to my left narrowing my eyes.

"Jake, please explain what happened exactly," I ask calmly. Despite my throat is dry as a desert, my voice turns out smooth and soft.

"Snow. What do you remember?" He asks leaning his elbows on his knees.

"Um, all I remember is some red-eyed vampire that was staring at me as I got bit...." My thought and memories rush toward me like a fast train. No! No! I get up and find myself in front of the wall. I turn and see Jacob a few meters away from me. How did...super speed! Vampire super speed.

"Oh no. No! I am a vampire!" I exclaim hating everything right now. The bitter word on my tongue doesn't help any of the facts. I am too young to be an undead vampire!

"You know about vampires?" Jacob asks confused.

"Yeah, I will tell you soon. For now, why can I still smell blood and why do you reek of wet dog. Geez, please go take a shower." I plead to try to not smell the odor.

"Snow, I am a giant wolf as Bella exclaims," Jacob announces freezing my figure to the ground.

"You...What!?" I need to stop saying what all the time, it makes me look really stupid.

"The proper term in shapeshifter and we turn into giant wolves that protect humans from vampires." Jacob leans back on the stool near his bed. A bloody bed, blood that belonged to me.

"Great. I ..." reality hit me. I am dead! "I am dead. I am dead! Jacob, please tell me this is a dream!" I begin to cry but no water leaks out of my eyes.

"I wish it were, the vampire name is Victoria. She was intending on hurting Bella but seems she wanted to hurt you to hurt her. She and some male vampire I have never seen before changed you. It was the male to turn you. As Dr. Cullen is out, there was no one to help you or remove the venom so I had to watch my very best friend who not only lost her wings but now has lost her human life, turns into a vampire in front of me." Jacob whispers the last sentence as he lowers his head. I hear his sniffing and see his shoulders shake as he cries. I go over and lay my arms around him because if I try using strength I might hurt him.