CHAPTER FOUR: DEEP END

kyle two looked around, panicked. at least austin wasn't mad at it.

"what is that little thing you have?" eteled questioned, referring to the rhombus in kyle two's hand.

kyle two shrugged. the banging footsteps were only getting louder and closer to the two miis. the brown haired mii tapped the rhombus and quickly began to work on contacting sam, since it knew she was still in her room. kyle two turned on the wii manually and blasted the tv volume. it saw a box labelled 'TRANSMISSION' and tapped on it, which brought up a keyboard. it quickly typed 'SAM HELP HELP NEEDED HELP PLEASE' and repeatedly spammed the button.

☀☀☀

sam instantly shot up from her bed, her heart racing. the tv had been switched on, and the opening wii noise had blasted through the speakers. the bottom of the wii menu, which usually had a time, had a message that read 'SAM HELP HELP NEEDED HELP PLEASE.' she didn't know what was going on at all, but she quickly turned the tv's volume down and grabbed the wii remote.

the sensor bar was back to normal, so sam started the mii channel and waited in anticipation for it to open. once it did, she pressed the whistle button. sam knew that eteled didn't want her to do it for some reason, but it did freeze all the miis, so whatever was happening could be fixed.

all three miis came running again as normal. except kyle two was holding a small object. the tall mii was extremely angry, sam could tell that much.

"YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW OR I'LL FUCKING SKIN YOU!" it screamed at kyle two.

kyle two did not look scared in the slightest.

sam tapped on the screen, getting austin's attention. eteled anxiously trembled and stared at sam with a fearful look.

"aH! sAm! CaN yOu, Uh, TeLl KyLe TwO tO gIvE mY rHoMbUs BaCk?"

"you can't be serious. you woke me up for this," sam angrily replied.

"do you need this?" kyle two asked, holding up the rhombus.

"YeS," it responded with gritted teeth.

"sorry," kyle two said, throwing the rhombus back towards the strange mii.

he somehow caught it, despite not being able to move.

"i'm going back to bed. if any of you wake me up again, i'm smashing the wii."

sam turned the wii off with a heavy sigh and quickly fell back asleep.

once the miis were dismissed, austin grabbed a hold of both of the other miis. he held them by their torsos but wasn't clenching very hard.

"wHiCh OnE oF yOu CaMe Up WiTh ThE bRiLlTaNt IdEa Of TaKiNg My CoNtRoL pAnEl?" he questioned with a fake sweetness to his voice.

"which one do you think, dumbass? i didn't even know that thing existed and kyle two was the one who was holding it!" eteled retorted back.

austin dropped eteled but kept his grip on kyle two. the smaller mii remained still in his grasp, and stared right through austin.

it opened its mouth to say something. kyle two started violently shaking and crying out of nowhere. red liquid began to leak down from its legs and onto the mii channel floor. strange, distorted screams shook the mii channel

"YOU LET GO OF HIM!"

the command echoed throughout the entirety of the mii channel, and a deeper voice responded,

"OH, I'LL LET GO OF HIM. ONCE HE'S DEALT WITH."

austin, clearly frightened, dropped kyle two and backed up.

kyle two fell to the floor heavily, and stopped shaking. it got up as normal, and looked at austin with a curious smile.

"kyle?" it asked.

austin held his head in his hands.

"this shit isn't funny anymore. what in fuck's name did kyle do to this wii. why is that one incident playing in the mii channel."

eteled walked in front of kyle two and eyed it up and down.

"kyle two doesn't look different. do you think it remembers what happened to kyle one?" eteled asked austin.

"i DoN't KnOw, NoR dO i CaRe," austin sighed and opened up the panel to go back to the electric chair.

kyle two walked past eteled and was standing next to austin, looking curiously at the screen. it watched him about to press the 'RETURN' button, so kyle two held onto his wrist in an attempt to be taken with him.

kyle two was in luck, because it did work.

"i'M gOiNg To KiLl YoU aNd ThEn MySeLf. OuT," austin told kyle two with a stern voice.

of course, kyle two was not listening. it was already screwing around with the electric chair knob. it climbed on top of the legs of the chair and started playing with the hanging light.

"wait-" kyle two said, yanking on the cord of the light which caused it to go out.

the two miis were plunged into darkness. austin's pupils glowed white, but kyle two's pupils did not.

"yOu AbSoLuTe BiTcH," he snarled.

kyle two jumped down from the chair leg and went into one of the corners of the room. it saw the slight glow of austin's control panel off in another part of the room.

it went towards the object and picked it up, opening it on accident. now with its body in full view, kyle two couldn't react in time, and austin easily grabbed it by its leg.

the small mii was dangling upside down, looking at austin with an innocent stare.

"yOu KnOw WhAt? HoW aBoUt YoU gO sEe EtElEd," austin hissed.

austin took the control panel back and brought them both back to the mii channel. he dropped kyle two and quickly teleported back.

eteled whipped around and saw kyle two.

"what did you do to austin that made him kick you out like that?"

"i turned the light off and he got mad. oh, and then i turned his little diamond on. austin said a bad word at me after that," kyle two explained.

eteled had an amused expression on his face. at least someone was annoying austin.

"why am i named kyle two? who's kyle one?" the mii asked eteled randomly.

"uh. kyle one kind of... died."

"how?"

"ummm..."

"didn't it have something to do with an axe?" kyle two asked.

"potentially," eteled said, half-dodging the question.

"i remember a bit of it, actually. something heavy was on his chest that held him down. and i think his legs got sliced off. by an axe."

"something like that."

"wow. okay thanks i guess," kyle two said.

"yeah.."

---

words: 1051