CHAPTER SIX: BIOS CRASH

the mii channel seemed to be melting around kyle two. or maybe that's just what it felt like. it wished it had the control panel right now. the usual music of the channel sounded off key and corrupted. the familiar crack that signified the hospital hallway was still relatively visible, but now it was glowing a soft red.

kyle two ran towards the opening and within a few seconds it was there. the mii's speed seemed to have greatly increased for some reason. when kyle two stuck its head in the hallway, it noticed immediately that some kind of struggle had happened. the hospital beds were all turned over or damaged.

the textures warped and stretched over their models, clipping through the ground. the source of the red glow was coming from the electric chair room. kyle two peeked its head around the corner to the small chamber. austin's control panel was primed and opened, but no one was using it.

a big, red pop up was displayed on the screen.

'WII SELF DIAGNOSIS COMPLETED. ERROR CODE 205928. AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.'

the control panel had been opened between the doorway to the electric chair room and the hospital hallway, acting as a barrier between the two. kyle two tapped the rhombus to close it, and caught it in its hands.

once the control panel had dropped, the mii saw austin and eteled. they were both attacking each other savagely and when austin noticed kyle he shoved eteled off and stood up.

"tHiS iS a PrIvAtE fIgHt ScEnE, sO cAn YoU-"

eteled had taken advantage of the distraction. austin fell forward, landing at kyle two's feet. an axe was embedded in his back.

austin's robotic body glitched into a human as he landed.

it looked all too similar for kyle two's liking.

and the person now standing over him stared at the corpse.

with those dull, blue eyes.

kyle two backed up, locking his gaze with henry. the human henry.

then someone started laughing. it looked down back at austin's corpse, which was no longer dead. austin seemed to be full of life. he kept laughing in an insane manner.

"HEN..rY.." he choked out between the laughs, "cOmE ON nOW, i WaSN'T evEN trYING."

austin stood up slowly and deliberately. he yanked the axe out of his own back, which made kyle two flinch.

"burn in hell, austin," henry growled as austin began cornering him.

the two had glitched so much that their mii bodies were almost not present. kyle two was watching humans fight.

and out of any of them, the two on the tape.

"I WANted THIS to be a GRANd fINAle, YOu kNOW tHAT? MY lasT aCTION oN tHIS goDFORsAKen WII. dO yOU REgRET aNYtHIng AT aLL, HenRY?" austin slurred out, his voice full of rage.

"you know what? maybe at one point i did. at one point i felt bad for taking your life for no reason. but now? now i wish i would've killed you, and then myself. at least then i wouldn't be stuck in this hell."

"MhM. YoU'RE FUnNY, hENRy~! mAYbe YoU sHoUlD'Ve tHoUght Of tHat bEfOre kiLliNg mE!" austin hummed out, clutching the axe harder.

he took a swing at henry's neck, which sliced his head clean off. kyle two only watched in silence. then suddenly everything went cold. all the lights dimmed dramatically, and the control panel in its hand lost its warmth.