BONUS BETA CHAPTER

here's a half written scrapped chapter i wrote 

the mii walked very close to the screen and touched its circular hand to the screen. kyle aligned his palm with kyle two's.

as soon as he did, a shock went through his body and he cried out in pain. kyle two reacted in the same way, both parties passing out at once.

henry jumped back, watching sam's room light up with sparks. austin appeared next to him.

"the wii's short circuiting," austin noted, relatively calm.

"wake up sam before her whole room burns down!" henry hissed at austin.

"...shit. i can't. the connection cord is burnt. the control panel won't work- and the wii-"

as if on command, the temperature of the mii channel began to increase.

"SAM! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW-" henry yelled through the screen.

"we're fucked," austin said, trying to loosen his jacket.

"DO SOMETHING, YOU USELESS BITCH!" henry shouted at austin.

the speakers of the wii blasted out and sam flinched as she woke up, jumping towards the direction of the wii.

sam smelled smoke and she quickly assessed the situation.

"how the hell does this keep happening to you guys?!"

she looked down at the ground at kyle's unconscious body.

"i'm going to fucking kill him if he's not already dead," she snarled and went out of the room.

sam was relatively sure that they had a fire extinguisher somewhere. she found it mounted on the kitchen wall and unhooked it, running back to her room.

she had no idea how to use one, but was holding it like she did. sam moved the tv stand out from the wall to reveal the mess of cords. there was no fire, although the outlet looked burnt. she unplugged the cord that was inserted into the burnt outlet.

sam placed the fire extinguisher down and held her head in her hands for a bit.

"i'm gonna kill myself on god," she said to herself and then got up.

she lightly nudged kyle with her foot.

"get up bruh."

he did not 'get up bruh.'

sam sighed and then took out her phone. she searched 'what to do if someone passes out from an electric shock.' the agreed upon results from the websites was that she should call 911.

sam weighed her options. technically, kyle's life was at risk. he could die from this. but sam didn't want to get in trouble. sam opened up the phone's keypad so she could begin calling the cops. she hesitated for a bit.

sam tried once more to wake him up before calling paramedics. she felt her hand to his chest, trying to test for a heartbeat. she did feel one. looking at him harder, sam hadn't noticed how tired kyle had looked before.

she pushed her hand deeper into kyle's hoodie, trying to see if she could feel a stronger heartbeat. sam wanted any excuse not to get the police involved. the rhythm of his heart didn't seem off to sam, so she moved her hand away from his chest. 

---

basically, kyle 2 and kyle were going to do some memory transfer type thing and kyle two's eyes were supposed to change color 

one green, one brown, just like kyle's

then that would motivate kyle two to try and kill henry and whatever