CHAPTER ELEVEN: WORTHY

henry turned around upon hearing kyle two's footsteps.

"kyle two? wh-what happened to you?" he asked timidly, backing up as he sighted the blood.

kyle seemed to perk up, staring at kyle two. he looked slightly shocked.

"don't play dumb, henry. i know you two were about to kill kyle."

henry's eyes widened in surprise as he backed up farther.

"no, you've got it all wrong. we weren't trying to kill him-"

"that's fucking it," kyle snarled, making henry flinch.

"IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" henry shouted, now fearing for his life.

"then what was it?" kyle two asked coldly, giving nothing away.

"austin just wanted to leave! that's all. he was going to see if he could transfer bodies. the electric power from the wii would've been enough for him to try and possess kyle," henry sheepishly explained.

kyle was shaking with rage. he grabbed the wii remote and quickly deleted henry.

"go get him," he said to kyle two.

kyle two had a small grin on its face. which was a lot, since the mii usually defaulted to this blank smile.

"AUSTIN!?"

kyle heard henry scream out from the hospital hallway. kyle two turned its head towards the noise and then disappeared.

something creaked behind kyle. he turned around and saw sam drowsily sitting up from the bed. she looked at the bright tv and shielded her eyes.

the mii channel almost went pitch black. henry must've saw something.

sam glared at kyle.

"do you have any idea what time it is?" she angrily asked him.

"uh, i don't know. maybe like, 3 in the morning?"

sam blinked a few times before sighing.

"i don't know what time it is. but i do know it's really late. why are you messing around with the wii while i'm asleep? you better not have deleted henry or i swear to god-"

"i didn't, okay? shit is going down right now. something happened to austin, he also tried to take my body, kyle two is finally helping me, and i think henry might be about to die."

"what!?" sam shrieked, almost jumping off the bed. she yanked the wii remote out of kyle's hands.

"why does this only happen while i'm asleep?" she hissed to herself.

meanwhile, kyle two and henry were both staring at each other. henry was gripping his axe once again. the mii calmly opened up the control panel and moved the camera into the hallway, which gave sam and kyle full view of the event.

sam looked at the tv and gasped audibly. kyle took in the scene, remaining silent.

as kyle two was shutting the control panel, henry charged at it with his axe. he swung it horizontally at kyle two's chest, which knocked the mii back. it clutched at its sweater, which had started staining itself red.

"YOU KILLED HIM," henry roared at kyle two.

the facade was up. kyle two was very scared. it used its only weapon on austin, who was dead. at least kyle two thought he was.

the mii coughed violently, and red stains formed on the ground and seeped out of its mouth.

it looked towards kyle and sam.