Chapter 1

On a sunny morning, the white Santana driven by Zhao Xiaoyu drove slowly on the spacious asphalt road.

    Perhaps because of the rush hour, the normally congested roads are now unblocked.

    Zhao Xiaoyu is also a sad reminder. He is obviously an Omega, but because the pheromone emitted is very weak, no alpha has pursued him until now, and the Omegas that he has played with since childhood have already married. , Some of those who got married early have two children.

    As a result, Zhao Xiaoyu's parents once doubted whether their son would be a beta, but they took them to the hospital to check them up and down, and they were sure that it was Omega.

    Maybe some people's lives are like that. As an Omega, he is born with low pheromone, so can you blame him? Can't attract those alphas to blame him?

.As a result, Zhao Xiaoyu thought to himself, since there is no suitor, no one wants to marry him. Instead of being a bug at home, he might as well go out and find a job.

    Make money and spend it by yourself, and eat for one person and the whole family is not hungry.

    What if there is no alpha pursuit? What if you can't get married? He can also live happily, Zhao Xiaoyu wants to prove with practical actions that even if no one loves no one, he can also live a colorful life.

    It's just that the ideal is full, and the reality is very skinny.

    This world is very cruel to omega, because they are born with weak physique, but they are very fertile, they are very passive in many things.

    For example, it is difficult to study and find employment.

.When in school, it is inevitable that you will not be discriminated against by some alphas and betas. At the beginning, Zhao Xiaoyu was discriminated against by an alpha. The other party mocked him. An Omega should stay at home and hang around. Anyway, after graduation To be married.

    Zhao Xiaoyu, who was not married, faced difficulties in finding employment after graduating from university.

    The interviewer will ask Zhao Xiaoyu when he intends to get married, have children in a few years, and whether to have a second child. After Zhao Xiaoyu sincerely responded to the other party’s three problems, the interviewer was a little satisfied. Head, asked Zhao Xiaoyu to go back and wait for the call. He would reply within three days. As a result, two or three days passed, and he didn't wait for a call.

.The same goes for interviews with other companies. After seeing Zhao Xiaoyu's resume that says Omega, he frowned, and stopped reading the rest, and passed him on the spot.

    Of course, this society also has Omegas who find jobs, but those Omegas are married and have children and do not plan to have another child.

    Everyone is not a fool. If you are hired and you go back to get married and have children, who will do your job? Moreover, the country also stipulates that employers are not allowed to dismiss Omega and beta during pregnancy.

    Compared with Omega, it is much easier for betas to find a job, because they have low fertility and will not be as easy as Omega.

    Therefore, Omega who can't find a job will either be a bug at home, or get married and have children early.

.This world is very unfair to Omega. They are given few opportunities to choose. It is their strength and scarcity to have children, so they will become popular products for alpha and beta.

    But that's for other Omegas, it's not the same thing with Zhao Xiaoyu.

    Zhao Xiaoyu is hard to find a job and has no targets. It is no wonder that he is said to be the poorest Omega in the world.